1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Pop goes the weasel glitch warning.

Discussion in 'BO2 Zombies' started by skull198, May 14, 2013 with 21 replies and 1,404 views.

1. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

So tonight my friend, some randoms, and I, were doing the pop goes the weasel easter egg. on the last step before you go to the bridge for the final time we collected the parts and my friend was getting lag. So because he grabbed the part while lagging it was still on the floor but he still had it. we were putting the parts on and it woudln't let him put it on and we had to kill him so one of us could try. still wouldn't let us do it. so we put my part on and instead of putting it on it forced me to get on the plane. I'll upload a video tomarrow of it.

TLDR:If you're lagging don't grab a plane part, or something will go wrong, and you possibly won't be able to build the plane.

2. Beazt

Beazt Newbie

I've tried this lots of time, it really sucks :frown: If I remember correctly it will "unglitch" when you get to the bridge and back again (letting him stay behind) and then when you return he should be able to put on the fuel, no problem :smile:

skull198 likes this.
  3. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

It got worse when I got back. me and another guy still had two parts so it glitched even more lol. we were still able to complete it tho.

4. Sonic

Sonic You're not even good enough to be my fake. Writer

If you were on the last step what parts were you collecting?

5. NYC

NYC AKA BrettsM╬┐ds Premium

Theres another glitch where you cant get onto the plane in afterlife for the last part of the easter egg. Unless they patched it...

skull198 likes this.
  6. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

Sorry for the late reply. But It messed up on the rope and the wheel by Deadshot.
    On a general note, i could note upload the video because a confusion with my xbox live membership so i am unable to access the video.Not sure when i'll be getting more.

7. Sonic

If you were on the last step you should already have built the plane otherwise you would have never cycled three times.

8. Beazt

Beazt Newbie

I think he means the gas cans :smile:

9. Alaina 7S

Alaina 7S When I close my eyes, I Can't see.

thanks for the heads up

skull198 likes this.
  10. Sonic

You don't need to fuel it for the last part.

11. Beazt

Beazt Newbie

Really? In that case, ignore my opinion :tongue:

12. Sonic

Yeah I tested it out and you didn't need too.

13. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

It was the third to last step. building the plane for afterlife mode. But I meant those locations but they were gas cans instead. It's still the same general idea. Don't grab parts while you lag, gas can or just the regular parts because it's still the same basic function.
    Also if it helps anyone, I have a 18mbps connection, my friend had maybe 3mbps if that. I was host.

14. Sonic

Be sure that when you are the host don't use internet devices like phones or computers if they are connected to the same WiFi your Xbox is connected to.

15. XBL Choice

XBL Choice Zombie Pro

Waiting on the video very weird glitch to lag and lose a part then another team mate some how had it...

skull198 likes this.
  16. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

Like I said I'm waiting to get more xbox live do to complications. I have the enitre video saved on my profile. but not sure how to get to it. I was planning on editing it and uploading it to youtube.

17. r11pp3r

r11pp3r Enthusiast

Why do people think that if u have a high bandwidth then u will have smooth gameplay...??

You could have 100mb line but if u have a high ping rate, u will always lag. Test ur ping on speedtest.net using a wired connection. If its below 5, u have a good connection.

18. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

My bad I forgot about ping, but that shouldn't have been a problem because my friend lives in the same city as me.

19. r11pp3r

r11pp3r Enthusiast

If you are host, Its the respose time from collecting data from all other players and sending it to activisions server then recieving it back and sending it to the other players. As I said, check your ping rate on speedtest. If you are host then it depends mostly on you, not entirely but the majority.

20. skull198

skull198 Enthusiast

I know why it happens, It's how I find glitches. I learned that with five in the elevator. It could be applied to any "vehicle" that can move such as the bus or the gondola.
    Also my ping is 22, 17 mbps download, and 2mbps upload. so I highly doubt that was the problem. With the above being said about finding glitches, is there any way to increase ping?, because I know ping is a radar of a sort, sends out a signal than bounces back.And I think how ever long it takes is the ping amount.