What's new

Discussion [Poll] DevilsDesign to ditch PS3 and join us on Xbox 360!

• Thread starter IIV NATHAN VII
  • Start date
  • Views 1,981

Do you want Devil on Xbox 360?

• Yes Xbox 360!

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • No PS3 ftw!

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • No he's a knob

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Modder Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I say we open a poll to send IIV NATHAN VII to ps3 instead :sneaky: lol

Last edited:
InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Spent all day figuring out this ISO stuff. PS3 is so much easier, especially since there's no limit to the img file size.

Chilling in a lobby right now, got a map spawned that nobody on Xbox has seen before. Everyone seems to love it.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
Spent all day figuring out this ISO stuff. PS3 is so much easier, especially since there's no limit to the img file size.

Chilling in a lobby right now, got a map spawned that nobody on Xbox has seen before. Everyone seems to love it.
Nice, was just talking to z0000000c about ya the other day lol..... I did xbox before PS3, and ended up moving to PS3 because it is easier, now I just swap the img, and go on...... No disc burning and such, and that's the way I like it :tongue:

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, was just talking to z0000000c about ya the other day lol..... I did xbox before PS3, and ended up moving to PS3 because it is easier, now I just swap the img, and go on...... No disc burning and such, and that's the way I like it :tongue:
Yep, PS3 is a hundred times easier. But I'm enjoying some new scenery. PS3 seems pretty slow lately. I'll still be on PS3 everyday though. I'll play both consoles.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, PS3 is a hundred times easier. But I'm enjoying some new scenery. PS3 seems pretty slow lately. I'll still be on PS3 everyday though. I'll play both consoles.
Nice, I play both as well. I only play xbox to play with my buds though

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Welcome to xbox, I'm sure you'll love the banning system :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register