What's new

Solved Please Help With My Xbox360 Profile!

• Thread starter cameronraygun
  • Start date
  • Views 250
cameronraygun

cameronraygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So randomly everytime I try to login to my xbox 360 profile (cameronOO) it says this when i login: your membership is suspended until you update your payment option well charge your payment option and reactivate your membership after you update your account but there may be some delay then gives me 2 options update payment option or play offline PLEASE HELP!!

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
So randomly everytime I try to login to my xbox 360 profile (cameronOO) it says this when i login: your membership is suspended until you update your payment option well charge your payment option and reactivate your membership after you update your account but there may be some delay then gives me 2 options update payment option or play offline PLEASE HELP!!
Sounds like you used a payment method that either bounced the charge or is non existent. You have to update your payment method and give it time for MS to charge the payment to you.

cameronraygun

cameronraygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like you used a payment method that either bounced the charge or is non existent. You have to update your payment method and give it time for MS to charge the payment to you.
i did do this but says my payment option does not work and keeps giving me the error

Top Bottom
Login
Register