Xbox 360 Please help me with locking and coloring shader :(

Discussion in 'MW2 Modding Support' started by Hi_Im_Breezyy, Oct 7, 2012 with 8 replies and 150 views.

1. Hi_Im_Breezyy

Hi_Im_Breezyy Enthusiast

I have been literally working on locking this shader for SOOO long it is not even funny. I cant even think straight anymore. If anyone could help me get my shader to lock or my player to freeze at a certain spot when I open my menu and unfreeze when menu is closed, I will do almost anything for you.

This is what I have as far as trying to lock the shader:
    Code (Text):

SV(-1,0, "s r_sun_from_dvars 1 r_sunsprite_shader prestige10 r_sunsprite_color 0 0 0 .8 0 r_sunsprite_size 800 r_sunglare_max_lighten 0 r_sunblind_max_darken 0.1 r_sunglare_min_angle 0.1 r_sunglare_min_angle 0.1 player_view_pitch_down -70 player_view_pitch_up 70 r_sun_fx_position -70, 0, 0 r_sunflare_max_size 0 cl_ingame");

Please tell me what I need to add or what I am doing wrong :frown:

2. SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack Seasoned Member

Thats the best shader lock that has been released there are a number of functions that you can use to make it better for example setangle function.

3. Hi_Im_Breezyy

Hi_Im_Breezyy Enthusiast

than if they have been released, why wont you tell us. I have searched for well over 26 hours and still no luck.

4. SnappiestJack

Welll you havent searched good enough. Plenty if functions have been released. lol. Just search.

5. Hi_Im_Breezyy

Hi_Im_Breezyy Enthusiast

:oops: I guess you just don't understand...

6. SnappiestJack

I understand perfectly well that you are too lazy to search for certain functions that you want. If you cant find it on the internet (once again over 300 functions have been released) then search the xex yourself. Nothing is ever handed to you.

You want any help then HMU on skype and ill help you (do a let me google that for you) when i get home.

7. Hi_Im_Breezyy

Hi_Im_Breezyy Enthusiast

lol first off...I don't seee how I am lazy if I have searched for over 26 hours and still have found nothing...and thanks for the offer, guess i'll be hittin you up on skype in a while then...

8. SnappiestJack

I wont be on for about an hour ish.

9. Hi_Im_Breezyy

Hi_Im_Breezyy Enthusiast

Okay :tongue: Thanks :smile: