What's new

Question playing mod menu installled GTA5 and cant skip calibration dispalay page

• Thread starter mafei3033237
  • Start date
  • Views 811
M

mafei3033237

Reaction score
Sin$
not sure if anyone got this issue, the guy released eboot.bin and update.rpf file through youtube, I ve download it, and replaced bin file of the game on my external hdd, then copy the whole edited game to internal hdd, after installation of the game , it stuck in the page of calibration display adjustment page, all the button is not working, does anyone know whats happen?

1 do i ve to play game first?

2 do I ve to get internet connected?

3 do i ve to copy the game into internal hdd first , then replace the file in the internal hdd?

4 I downloaded wrong files?

I know there is pkg edition out there which could do everything auto , hope it dosent matter right?

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I can gather with you spell check is that your loading up and getting stuck if that's correct then...

One reason - You're files you downloaded is out dated or dead.

Suggestion - Try to delete the game update of Game data utility.

Suggestion two - Get new files for the correct update from somewhere you trust.

M

mafei3033237

Reaction score
Sin$
From what I can gather with you spell check is that your loading up and getting stuck if that's correct then...

One reason - You're files you downloaded is out dated or dead.

Suggestion - Try to delete the game update of Game data utility.

Suggestion two - Get new files for the correct update from somewhere you trust.

hi there I download it from the link of youtube file

Its not working on my game! once eboot file changed , it required a new installation like difeerent version of the game.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You should try looking around the gta section on the site. There will be something laying around for you :smile:

M

mafei3033237

Reaction score
Sin$
You should try looking around the gta section on the site. There will be something laying around for you :smile:
hi there, I seems got problem, I run the game offline after mod menu installed, no one told it have to be online update ....... beside do you know why its so slow with updating? its taking ages.....

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
That's just how the game is sir. It will take a little while. It's hard to understand what you was trying to say your grammar was a little bad there buddy, or is that spell check? :tongue:

M

mafei3033237

Reaction score
Sin$
That's just how the game is sir. It will take a little while. It's hard to understand what you was trying to say your grammar was a little bad there buddy, or is that spell check? :tongue:
yea sorry I didnt check the writing before post it, its all good now, just slow download from the server , taking ages, maybe 24h? 200M file take 2 hours, by the way your profile pic is sexy, is that you? I  like the tattoo

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yea sorry I didnt check the writing before post it, its all good now, just slow download from the server , taking ages, maybe 24h? 200M file take 2 hours, by the way your profile pic is sexy, is that you? I  like the tattoo
Yes that's me on my profile picture, thanks the tattoo isn't finished yet it's going to be a sleeve. "GTA" always takes ages it's a big game.

EDIT: What tattoo can you see?

M

mafei3033237

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's me on my profile picture, thanks the tattoo isn't finished yet it's going to be a sleeve. "GTA" always takes ages it's a big game.

EDIT: What tattoo can you see?
hi I finish downloading and start play from beginning, but can not call out the mod menu by pressing R3 +L3 , do you know how? or I have to in certain chapter or location?

Top Bottom
Login
Register