What's new

Tutorial Play any unstealth backup offline and not getting banned!

• Thread starter lx leo xl
  • Start date
  • Views 8,438
lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to play any unstealth game on your 360 (offline) and not get banned.

Recently I saw the chip that these guys were making and thought how ridiculous and stupid of an idea it was.
So how do you avoid getting flagged when you play an unstealth or AP 2.5 game?
You need 2 things
1. a simple dip switch, as in it either connects a certain pin to ground, or it leaves it unconnected when flicked off.
2. Good soldering skills- Soldering to the pins of your nand is very hard. (jtagging is very easy compared to this).
12199372.png

*Edit* I had some kids say that the diagram says this won't stop you from the ban. If you go online with this of course it won't, it provides protection offline!

So this diagram shows what pin you need to wire up to a switch and ground. Basically it was widely known that if you play an unstealth game, even offline, it logs everything into your nand, so next time you go online it bans you. If you are running an AP2.5 game, or even a completely unstealth backup. The system might detect its a backup, but if we prevent it to write to its nand it can’t log the fact you played it.

Now why not use this online? Meh this is pure speculation but I think that online it doesn’t even need to log anything and could just report it straight to the servers and ban you.

Also you can use the ground shown on the freeboot tutorials, incase you dont want to connect to that nearly imposible GND shown on the diagram.

WARNING. YOU UPDATE WITH THE NAND WRITE PROTECT YOU WILL KILL YOUR CONSOLE.

Enjoy, Im surprised no one has written this up.

Edit also: I made a typo in the topic title.

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
It says in the damn picture it doesn't prevent it.

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It says in the damn picture it doesn't prevent it.
... reported. If you read the tutorial you would know why it works. Read my sig too and when you have FACTS to prove how I am wrong, then you will be welcomed here.

Edit: I better provide some more information. How could it log the fact you used an unstealth copy if you can't write it to the nand? Where would it store it? Use common sense, and please remove that "jtag expert" title, you don't deserve that title if you cant follow the logic of this simple tutorial

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to see more proof this does what you say besides this overused diagram. For all I know it could be like the idiots claiming the timing attack works on 8xxx+

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to see more proof this does what you say besides this overused diagram. For all I know it could be like the idiots claiming the timing attack works on 8xxx+
Reported. It makes it impossible to write to your nand, so it cant log the fact you played an unstealth copy offline. Please stop posting in my topic.

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Reported. Please do research before posting a tutorial.

iHeartzYou

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i guess it sounds ok when you say that it doesnt write to the nand but thats offline though.
but most people use their flashed xbox to play online with their back ups this mod wouldnt really help much if you say that it only protects you offline.

But good tut though i dont think ima try it main rason because that is like Exper soldering skills. i dont think i can wield that type of power with my solder lol.

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i guess it sounds ok when you say that it doesnt write to the nand but thats offline though.
but most people use their flashed xbox to play online with their back ups this mod wouldnt really help much if you say that it only protects you offline.

But good tut though i dont think ima try it main rason because that is like Exper soldering skills. i dont think i can wield that type of power with my solder lol.
Still, if you are cheap like me and can't afford getting your xbox banend for playing bo, then do it, or take it to an electronics experts and have them do it

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
... reported. If you read the tutorial you would know why it works. Read my sig too and when you have FACTS to prove how I am wrong, then you will be welcomed here.

Edit: I better provide some more information. How could it log the fact you used an unstealth copy if you can't write it to the nand? Where would it store it? Use common sense, and please remove that "jtag expert" title, you don't deserve that title if you cant follow the logic of this simple tutorial

I wouldn't trust a picture from a guy who can't even spell by correctly. I know alot about JTAGs and ways of troubleshooting. I'm not going to believe a leeched tutorial from years ago.

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't trust a picture from a guy who can't even spell by correctly. I know alot about JTAGs and ways of troubleshooting. I'm not going to believe a leeched tutorial from years ago.
Reported, again...

I did my research check the thread @xboxhacker.net. I tested this today, played a backup and the nands were the same before and after, meaning no logging was made. This was on the new dashboard. So Its safe for me to play BO offline and not get banned. I guess you want more proof I can send you both nands. You idiot, the only reason its a leeched tutorial was because this was for hdd uncrippling, but for f***s sake, it works for this too, get that through your head "expert"

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
its a leeched tutorial is the first thing i saw the the only thing I read. I'm not intending to be an a**h***, I'm just asking for proof a 3 year old tutorial works. HDDs aren't even crippled anymore when banned.Reported btw. And with the NAND logging, can you prove it does log it without the NWP installed? I would believe you if I saw 4 NAND files.
Case 1: NO NWP
1. before game
2. after game
Case 2: NWP installed
1. before
2. after
I don't understand why you keep reporting me, I just keep reporting you for using the feature incorrectly. Is anyone who disagrees with someone silenced?

iHeartzYou

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still, if you are cheap like me and can't afford getting your xbox banend for playing bo, then do it, or take it to an electronics experts and have them do it
Thats why you wait for BO to come out and then play it. its not like your Going to die from not playing it. Wait like everyone else in the world. I have a copy of it but im not playing it online like the ones who obtained it before release date, because i dont wana get banned.
Besides if anything the New Dash will Detect the flashed console because of the new checks. If your one of the luky ones that havn't been flagged then awesome i have a flashed console updated monday and still havnt gotten banned maybe im not gettin banned maybe i am. But playing Black Ops before release date is just Asking to Get banned so it wouldnt matter anyways.

B3njee567

B3njee567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i thought you could play offline and not get banned anyway

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything offline is stored on the NAND(secdata.bin) and sent to MS when you connect

I

iAmN1ck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything offline is stored on the NAND(secdata.bin) and sent to MS when you connect

In that case you can just hook up a NAND flasher, back up your secdata.bin, play all offline games unstealthed, then reflash the backed up secdata.bin.

I

iAmN1ck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but that's annoying as hell.

So is soldering to that NAND pin.

And will you get banned if you hotswap an ustealthed game(such as a modded WAW) and install it to your hard drive and play it off the hard drive, without a flashed drive.

Top Bottom
Login
Register