What's new

Discussion Physics 'n' Flex v3.1

IHaveGuanaria69

IHaveGuanaria69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AgreedBog381 AgreedBog381 aren't you the one who has been doing the Project X, multiple menus in one, yes?

so what thats an idea and agreed got to finishing it first but by the same name

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so what thats an idea and agreed got to finishing it first but by the same name

You're one of the people who believe everything they're told, I can tell. *facenuke*

Zero Gaming

Zero Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Yawn, making different versions of this menu is getting old, mikeeeyy's PNFV2 was good enough, why do you have to keep re-editing this menu, ill give it to Sonic, his was good, but there ins't really anything to add to v3, he added everything there is too add tbh.

We are just making it more user friendly for those of us who arent experienced coders like yourselves. Also at the time of me recieving this patch to edit it, it wasnt the *new* pnf v3 it is now
Not to mention, this is not complete in this video. This edit is going to have plenty new options.Some you may have never even seen.
no **** he uses an xk3y i do so how the **** does that relate to bog not making it and sonic making it
And for the love of god, AgreedBog381 and xxSonicxx are the same ****ing person

IHaveGuanaria69

IHaveGuanaria69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are just making it more user friendly for those of us who arent experienced coders like yourselves. Also at the time of me recieving this patch to edit it, it wasnt the *new* pnf v3 it is now
Not to mention, this is not complete in this video. This edit is going to have plenty new options.Some you may have never even seen.

lol i didn't know that but now i do, but Nfx doesn't seem to know that or express his knowledge

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i didn't know that but now i do, but Nfx doesn't seem to know that or express his knowledge

"Or he's using an xk3y"
no one uses a main account on modded xboxs unless you're A. a pro B. a retarded f*ck

Zero Gaming

Zero Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
"Or he's using an xk3y"
no one uses a main account on modded xboxs unless you're A. a pro B. a retarded f*ck

Tell that to AgreedBog381. He uses his primary on a modded console

P

PMz_Shaquita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it that NfX starts these posts on theads and they always go off topic.
Not being an ***, just saying :wink:

Zero Gaming

Zero Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
So what new mods are in this menu?

At the time of this video:
-numerous bug fixes
-rearranged menu layout
-added a couple new features(to be honest I cant remember what they were. I have done alot xD)
-added host only menu, wich you cant see in this video

as for the literal meaning "new mods" I am not adding much to this menu. I really wanted to see how the community would react if I tried to make a nice edit of this menu, but with the recent release of "The Programmer v2" and judging by the way people responded to this preview. I will not be taking this menu as far as I would have liked to. Instead I will be making my own patch, One that will hopefully get a better response.

Sonics' primary isn't Bog, i can nearly guarantee it

For the last time... I am friends with AgreedBog381. And I can personally say that it IS indeed his primary, I have even tried telling him to make a secondary or at least update in pass through mode on his xk3y. But no... He is stubborn.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes and it is finally done

And realized to isosickle, yus?
#stubbornpeoplez
cba to quote zero, since i feel i have nothing left to say but that.

J0RGE

J0RGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the most part i know the whole story of what happened between you and bog mikeeey. But I have never been able to contact you personally, so.... :/

But hey... if you can read the creadits, I gave you credit for you creation of physics 'n' flex.

that was all ready in the credits from v2 edit... and i didnt see anything new in it. 

is project x getting released to the public?? if yes when?

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a v3.1.. It's a Programmer v2 edit
Looks nice though

AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a v3.1.. It's a Programmer v2 edit
Looks nice though
At the time of this video:
-numerous bug fixes
-rearranged menu layout
-added a couple new features(to be honest I cant remember what they were. I have done alot xD)
-added host only menu, wich you cant see in this video

as for the literal meaning "new mods" I am not adding much to this menu. I really wanted to see how the community would react if I tried to make a nice edit of this menu, but with the recent release of "The Programmer v2" and judging by the way people responded to this preview. I will not be taking this menu as far as I would have liked to. Instead I will be making my own patch, One that will hopefully get a better response.

For the last time... I am friends with AgreedBog381. And I can personally say that it IS indeed his primary, I have even tried telling him to make a secondary or at least update in pass through mode on his xk3y. But no... He is stubborn.
Sonics' primary isn't Bog, i can nearly guarantee it

Yay this again, I can really see why a lot of people move away for this sections. Mostly because you are all b****ing girls but also because you are unable to be nice about anything. I will be answering each quote in order.

Programmer v2 was never his own it was pnfv3 with more taken out than put in. If you want proof then look though it because agreeds original pnfv3 has a small amount of my code in it which unless you are an idiot then it would not be taken out.

Sonic :tongue:, i did tell you that doing what you did is a bit pointless :tongue: also because i have not been able to get some free time i wanted to say the new menu base is almost completed :smile:.

Zero.... ah, you sort of wanted to do a lot and ended up doing nothing. All you visibly did was change some colors and the colours you changed it to make the menu harder to use. I have done a lot of UI work and a lot of graphics design and web design work and i can tell you for this game white does not work. you might as well of put it to bright pink. Like, i know call of duty is such a dark game lets add purple and the rainbow :tongue: Also you have sort of hit on a touchy subject with the pack of b****y girls i would suggest you run now while you still have a change. I did a lot of work with agreed in making that menu work smoothly and fixed some bugs for him. I know that code almost to well. I would say if i went to the pnfv2 now in under 5 hours i could make it pnfv3 because of how much time i spent looking over the code finding potential bugs and crap code from other modders. ( i am going somewhere with this give me a min ) you keep repeating that its user friendly yet you seem not to understand what that means. User friendly would mean its simple to use with instructions for each mod and better name for the things like dvar editor. Like who the f*** know what dvar is unless you mod. COME ON. Either way i will ignore you lack of knowledge around the area of user friend and go back to to what i was saying before. I know pnfv3 so well that i can tell you to ditch it and run now. that code is nothing but a cluster f*** of random things and things that are not need. Me and agreed go back over it sometimes to find this and we both find are selfs facepalming every time we see a varable that is never used or that is not even needed or functions duped and things like that. Go off and make your one menu base your own functions and you own menu look with your own things in it. Don't use someone elses base because how do you know that the code is even good enough to work with. Go do your own thing it will allow you to learn how to code for this game and how to troubleshoot your own errors. If you need any help i am always around my skype is: aokmikey

Yes agreedbog is his real and main user account on xbox. its his only one. and no he's not stupid for still having it. hes fine he mods a old game for f*** sake. He will never get banned :tongue:

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Yay this again, I can really see why a lot of people move away for this sections. Mostly because you are all b****ing girls but also because you are unable to be nice about anything. I will be answering each quote in order.

Programmer v2 was never his own it was pnfv3 with more taken out than put in. If you want proof then look though it because agreeds original pnfv3 has a small amount of my code in it which unless you are an idiot then it would not be taken out.

Sonic :tongue:, i did tell you that doing what you did is a bit pointless :tongue: also because i have not been able to get some free time i wanted to say the new menu base is almost completed :smile:.

Zero.... ah, you sort of wanted to do a lot and ended up doing nothing. All you visibly did was change some colors and the colours you changed it to make the menu harder to use. I have done a lot of UI work and a lot of graphics design and web design work and i can tell you for this game white does not work. you might as well of put it to bright pink. Like, i know call of duty is such a dark game lets add purple and the rainbow :tongue: Also you have sort of hit on a touchy subject with the pack of b****y girls i would suggest you run now while you still have a change. I did a lot of work with agreed in making that menu work smoothly and fixed some bugs for him. I know that code almost to well. I would say if i went to the pnfv2 now in under 5 hours i could make it pnfv3 because of how much time i spent looking over the code finding potential bugs and crap code from other modders. ( i am going somewhere with this give me a min ) you keep repeating that its user friendly yet you seem not to understand what that means. User friendly would mean its simple to use with instructions for each mod and better name for the things like dvar editor. Like who the **** know what dvar is unless you mod. COME ON. Either way i will ignore you lack of knowledge around the area of user friend and go back to to what i was saying before. I know pnfv3 so well that i can tell you to ditch it and run now. that code is nothing but a cluster **** of random things and things that are not need. Me and agreed go back over it sometimes to find this and we both find are selfs facepalming every time we see a varable that is never used or that is not even needed or functions duped and things like that. Go off and make your one menu base your own functions and you own menu look with your own things in it. Don't use someone elses base because how do you know that the code is even good enough to work with. Go do your own thing it will allow you to learn how to code for this game and how to troubleshoot your own errors. If you need any help i am always around my skype is: aokmikey

Yes agreedbog is his real and main user account on xbox. its his only one. and no he's not stupid for still having it. hes fine he mods a old game for **** sake. He will never get banned :tongue:
I'm SORRY MIKEY :cry:

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Zero.... ah, you sort of wanted to do a lot and ended up doing nothing. All you visibly did was change some colors and the colours you changed it to make the menu harder to use. I have done a lot of UI work and a lot of graphics design and web design work and i can tell you for this game white does not work. you might as well of put it to bright pink. Like, i know call of duty is such a dark game lets add purple and the rainbow :tongue: Also you have sort of hit on a touchy subject with the pack of b****y girls i would suggest you run now while you still have a change. I did a lot of work with agreed in making that menu work smoothly and fixed some bugs for him. I know that code almost to well. I would say if i went to the pnfv2 now in under 5 hours i could make it pnfv3 because of how much time i spent looking over the code finding potential bugs and crap code from other modders. ( i am going somewhere with this give me a min ) you keep repeating that its user friendly yet you seem not to understand what that means. User friendly would mean its simple to use with instructions for each mod and better name for the things like dvar editor. Like who the **** know what dvar is unless you mod. COME ON. Either way i will ignore you lack of knowledge around the area of user friend and go back to to what i was saying before. I know pnfv3 so well that i can tell you to ditch it and run now. that code is nothing but a cluster **** of random things and things that are not need. Me and agreed go back over it sometimes to find this and we both find are selfs facepalming every time we see a varable that is never used or that is not even needed or functions duped and things like that. Go off and make your one menu base your own functions and you own menu look with your own things in it. Don't use someone elses base because how do you know that the code is even good enough to work with. Go do your own thing it will allow you to learn how to code for this game and how to troubleshoot your own errors. If you need any help i am always around my skype is: aokmikey

Yes agreedbog is his real and main user account on xbox. its his only one. and no he's not stupid for still having it. hes fine he mods a old game for **** sake. He will never get banned :tongue:

I think there's more text there than there was in my IT assignments at college

Top Bottom
Login
Register