What's new

Discussion Physics 'n' Flex v3.1

Zero Gaming

Zero Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Physics 'n' Flex v3 has made a name for itself as one of the biggest mod menus to date on call of duty world at war. Wich is why we made it our mission to make it more user friendly and simply make it the best it can be. Now this is just a preview of whats to come. So this is not complete and has a seemingly never ending list of edits/bug fixes in its future.

Zero Gaming does not take credit for making physics 'n' flex v3.

Now we apologize for this patch being announced as late as it is. But the files were deleted a while back and so we had to start from scratch.

AgreedBog381 (creator of PnF v3) had given permission for this edit to be made and even contributed in making it. Hope you look forward to this patch and we look forward to hearing your feedback on the menu :smile:

Physic 'n' Flex v3.1 creator: Zero Escape

Zero Gaming

Zero Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish you knew your facts :/

For the most part i know the whole story of what happened between you and bog mikeeey. But I have never been able to contact you personally, so.... :/

But hey... if you can read the creadits, I gave you credit for you creation of physics 'n' flex.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This edit is promised to be different

And edit is not different. It's the same with added/removed features.
Also why not ask the real maker of PnF, Mikeeeyy Mikeeeyy instead of the editor? 
the only thing different is the colour scheme, programmer v2 is better than this and Project X is a **** load better (yes i have it im friends with Bog)

I wish you knew who made Project X. Honestly. Your post gave me eye aids.

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
For the most part i know the whole story of what happened between you and bog mikeeey. But I have never been able to contact you personally, so.... :/

But hey... if you can read the creadits, I gave you credit for you creation of physics 'n' flex.
I couldn't care less, pnf is ancient now. 
You're mature lol

IHaveGuanaria69

IHaveGuanaria69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And edit is not different. It's the same with added/removed features.
Also why not ask the real maker of PnF, Mikeeeyy Mikeeeyy instead of the editor? 

I wish you knew who made Project X. Honestly. Your post gave me eye aids.

AgreedBog made his own version of Prject X which includes Physics n Flex v3 (his full version that has more than this menu) and Motion Flex v2.5 whcih also has more options, he also fixed all the glitches in the menus and game modes and also made a kick *** skybase on Shi No Numa he finished the full version about 4 days ago and gave me the files.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
AgreedBog made his own version of Prject X which includes Physics n Flex v3 (his full version that has more than this menu) and Motion Flex v2.5 whcih also has more options, he also fixed all the glitches in the menus and game modes and also made a kick *** skybase on Shi No Numa he finished the full version about 4 days ago and gave me the files.

how did he edit it, if it was just released on discs to IsoSickle like last week?

IHaveGuanaria69

IHaveGuanaria69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how did he edit it, if it was just released on discs to IsoSickle like last week?

i didn't say he edited the new one im saying its an edit of Programmer v2 and Physics n Flex v3 on isosickle

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i didn't say he edited the new one im saying its an edit of Programmer v2 and Physics n Flex v3 on isosickle

then it isn't even the real Project X that Sonic has been working his a*s off doing for the past few months.
and that link you sent me, yeah that's Sonic's menu.
legitly, it's Sonics. *Click*
Please, sir staho

IHaveGuanaria69

IHaveGuanaria69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
then it isn't even the real Project X that Sonic has been working his a*s off doing for the past few months.
and that link you sent me, yeah that's Sonic's menu.
legitly, it's Sonics. *Click*
Please, sir staho

cough cough thats tanner (isosickle) who took the vid and AgreedBog is the host....... Now sonic made that?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
cough cough thats tanner (isosickle) who took the vid and AgreedBog is the host....... Now sonic made that?

Are you stupid? AgreeBog is most likely an account on an XK3Y xbox.
"OH THE VIDEO SHOWS IT ITS PROOF"

IHaveGuanaria69

IHaveGuanaria69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you stupid? AgreeBog is most likely an account on an XK3Y xbox.
"OH THE VIDEO SHOWS IT ITS PROOF"

no **** he uses an xk3y i do so how the f*** does that relate to bog not making it and sonic making it

OhJordansMods

OhJordansMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yawn, making different versions of this menu is getting old, mikeeeyy's PNFV2 was good enough, why do you have to keep re-editing this menu, ill give it to Sonic, his was good, but there ins't really anything to add to v3, he added everything there is too add tbh.

Top Bottom
Login
Register