Solved Phone only boots in safe mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProTons

ProTons

^^The Hair Of A God^^
Reaction score
Sin$
Anytime i try to boot up my phone is freezes at the bootlogo but powers up fine if i initiate safe mode.

any fix?

Operating System
  1. iOS
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Safe mode and enter cydia, remove the latest tweak that you installed before this started happening.
Also, do a hard reset (Hold home and power until it shuts off)

ProTons

ProTons

^^The Hair Of A God^^
Reaction score
Sin$
Safe mode and enter cydia, remove the latest tweak that you installed before this started happening.
deleted at least ten tweaks i recently installed and hard reset isnt working.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Anytime i try to boot up my phone is freezes at the bootlogo but powers up fine if i initiate safe mode.

any fix?
Like he said, you can keep in in safe mode or boot it with the volume up button held to boot without substrate then check the recent tab in cydia to see what you recently installed. It's likely an incompatible tweak or a bad update. Just remove everything you don't absolutely need and reinstall your tweaks one by one.

ProTons

ProTons

^^The Hair Of A God^^
Reaction score
Sin$
Like he said, you can keep in in safe mode or boot it with the volume up button held to boot without substrate then check the recent tab in cydia to see what you recently installed. It's likely an incompatible tweak or a bad update. Just remove everything you don't absolutely need and reinstall your tweaks one by one.
doing that now and upgrading stuff i need, upate soon.

edit- cant get it to reboot with substrate running
edit2-success, not sure what caused the problem but i have a feeling it was bioprotect.

Last edited:
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
doing that now and upgrading stuff i need, upate soon.

edit- cant get it to reboot with substrate running
edit2-success, not sure what caused the problem but i have a feeling it was bioprotect.
I mean, worst case you can restore and rejailbreak because apple is still signing 9.0.2.

ProTons

ProTons

^^The Hair Of A God^^
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean, worst case you can restore and rejailbreak because apple is still signing 9.0.2.
yea just got new phone so wouldnt have been a big deal, also do you know if the IOS9 compatibility is posted on here? 
Keep deleting. Could be a cydia issue, not sure. Worst comes to worst, you need to restore.
yup deleted bioprotect which i believe was the culprit because of having to use touch id to shut down, couldve been something else though.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
yea just got new phone so wouldnt have been a big deal, also do you know if the IOS9 compatibility is posted on here? 

yup deleted bioprotect which i believe was the culprit because of having to use touch id to shut down, couldve been something else though.
iOS 9 compatibility meaning?

ProTons

ProTons

^^The Hair Of A God^^
Reaction score
Sin$
iOS 9 compatibility meaning?
ill take that as a no, there is a spreadsheet with alot of the tweaks that are compatible with the latest jailbreak.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qGEdaEYIilyx56QciawUbh4nPCCj9gl9VrZ0TwQqPvw/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
ill take that as a no, there is a spreadsheet with alot of the tweaks that are compatible with the latest jailbreak.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qGEdaEYIilyx56QciawUbh4nPCCj9gl9VrZ0TwQqPvw/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
Ya I know about it already. It's been proven to be unreliable because it's not being constantly updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register