• Thread starter Mark Wahlberg
  • Start date
  • Views 1,706
Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
it has been updated to bypass the ban/lock protection!

3yoJZvG.jpg

Operating System
  1. iOS
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Snapchat actually disabled their plugin detection anyways. The ban bypass will MAYBE only work on this version of snapchat, as they may always change the code.

Brandiepooh

Brandiepooh

Bored
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded this and when it was installing it stayed on the loading little sync thing forever and it like ****ed my device and I can't download any apps or any thing from cydia without having to shut it off. Any ideas or help?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded this and when it was installing it stayed on the loading little sync thing forever and it like ****ed my device and I can't download any apps or any thing from cydia without having to shut it off. Any ideas or help?
That's the repos fault. You'll have to delete the file that Cydia stores for 'continuing'. Let me figure out what it is really quick as I don't remember off the top of my head.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok tell me what to do when you figure it out
I'm pretty sure this is how you fix it, I had this problem back on iOS 6.

Go into iFile and go to the directory /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/ and whatever files are in that folder, delete them.

Reboot after doing so and go into Cydia and it should work fine now, same with downloading phantom.

Brandiepooh

Brandiepooh

Bored
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the repos fault. You'll have to delete the file that Cydia stores for 'continuing'. Let me figure out what it is really quick as I don't remember off the top of my head.
Ok
I'm pretty sure this is how you fix it, I had this problem back on iOS 6.

Go into iFile and go to the directory /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/ and whatever files are in that folder, delete them.

Reboot after doing so and go into Cydia and it should work fine now, same with downloading phantom.
I don't have iFile on my phone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register