• Thread starter GeT EmBaRRaSSeD
  • Start date
  • Views 910
GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Started playing this again to get warmed up for MCC, been playing on my 50 in doubles, and just destroying everyone. Every time were about to win a landslide victory I get booted. The game is from 2007 your ranks dont matter, Just mod them up last minute like everyone else does.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Started playing this again to get warmed up for MCC, been playing on my 50 in doubles, and just destroying everyone. Every time were about to win a landslide victory I get booted. The game is from 2007 your ranks dont matter, Just mod them up last minute like everyone else does.
People are pretty aggressive for DDOSing on Halo 3 these days. There's a lot of streamers who take their wins very seriously. It's sad really.

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its funny though, I went in on my 50 not caring, won most of my games so far, yet the only ones I lose are because of that, booting, or just horrible european host. Not to mention only 60 people searching doubles usually and of that half are streamers

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately, that's what the majority of Halo 3 matchmaking has come to after seven years. It was amazing while it lasted, but the MCC will bring it partially back to life on the Xbone. Dedicated servers should help remove a good number of people who use(d) network manipulation to win games and enough people will be playing to bring the playlists back to life.

On a side note, I really wish we could bring over our custom maps/gametypes. 343i better include a way to easily browse custom games, regardless.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its funny though, I went in on my 50 not caring, won most of my games so far, yet the only ones I lose are because of that, booting, or just horrible european host. Not to mention only 60 people searching doubles usually and of that half are streamers
With my experiences, the streamers are usually the ones that are booting too :x3:
Unfortunately, that's what the majority of Halo 3 matchmaking has come to after seven years. It was amazing while it lasted, but the MCC will bring it partially back to life on the Xbone. Dedicated servers should help remove a good number of people who use(d) network manipulation to win games and enough people will be playing to bring the playlists back to life.

On a side note, I really wish we could bring over our custom maps/gametypes. 343i better include a way to easily browse custom games, regardless.
I can't wait to see Halo 3 flourishing again. And yes! I would have loved to bring over some of my maps that I still have. Unfortunately, 1 silly mistake I made cost me almost all of my Halo 3 maps. /: Regardless, hopefully the servers are clean and that we can enjoy Halo 3 again like it was when it was first released. I remember being so happy whenever a new Halo 3 DLC was coming out. xD Hopefully the MCC bring about similar moments of joy and excitement.

B

barret95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I'm wondering is, when halo 3 on MCC matchmaking gets fixed....are we (people with Xbox 360 and Halo 3) able to play games with people on MCC on Xbox One? i mean, since 343 own Halo 3 and the servers...Halo 3 on MCC is the same..just better graphics.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What I'm wondering is, when halo 3 on MCC matchmaking gets fixed....are we (people with Xbox 360 and Halo 3) able to play games with people on MCC on Xbox One? i mean, since 343 own Halo 3 and the servers...Halo 3 on MCC is the same..just better graphics.
Haha nope. 360 gets to wallow in its own filth until Microsoft pulls the plug.

Last edited:
Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
There will always be booters in any try hard games.

Discontinued

Discontinued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People are pretty aggressive for DDOSing on Halo 3 these days. There's a lot of streamers who take their wins very seriously. It's sad really.
it really sucks there nothing you can do. i personally had to buy a router just to change my ip every 5 secs it really a pain in my ***. when ever someone tries to hit me it wont work but some people are just really good at it and it pisses me off soon as i get into a game and start playing. and if you disrespect one of these player they hold for even longer. example you said i was bad you offline and you wont be back online for a hour or to and they have no life and just wait for that player to get back online and ask if hes still a bk. and if you say something he doesn't want to hear your offline again it really annoying. i recently talked to a couple of family member who put people in jail because of this and the best you can do is record and send it to a police department for investigation. DDOSING IS A TERRORIST ATTACK and these people and goto jail for over 20 yrs just for 1 ddos. please take this seriously. the police will also take this seriously. im not joking its really bad if you can learn how to grab ips you can give that to the police and they use it to find the person and have them arrested.

Google 7s

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of the reasons i play mainly for story and if the game is server sided. p2p host is getting really old and technology is growing really fast i really don't see why more games aren't becoming server sided and monitored. If people really need to boot for a win then that's just sad man for a game that will get old in like 3 years. Stats really shouldn't matter it just should be for fun. At least i play for fun like Craig's pops said from Friday you win some you loose some but you live to fight another day.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
With my experiences, the streamers are usually the ones that are booting too :x3:

I can't wait to see Halo 3 flourishing again. And yes! I would have loved to bring over some of my maps that I still have. Unfortunately, 1 silly mistake I made cost me almost all of my Halo 3 maps. /: Regardless, hopefully the servers are clean and that we can enjoy Halo 3 again like it was when it was first released. I remember being so happy whenever a new Halo 3 DLC was coming out. xD Hopefully the MCC bring about similar moments of joy and excitement.
Same here, I remember when the Heroic DLC came out and I was very excited to download it.

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup freakin crazy it still happens. I started playing again a few weeks ago LW 50 high and got booted twice in half an hour :frown:.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup freakin crazy it still happens. I started playing again a few weeks ago LW 50 high and got booted twice in half an hour :frown:.
No one is decent on there anymore xD From what I had seen in the last few days I would play it was just a lot of people streaming who would boot if they were going to lose. It's pretty sad.

Rockmen

Rockmen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's really sad, that game was my baby. I miss some good old Halo 3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register