Not open for further replies.
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
That must be why I still can't find it fun. Getting smashed in the face every round compared to being top leaderboards COD is saddening.

That's because CoD is stupid easy compared to CS. CoD requires no skill whatsoever, but CS actually requires you to have skill to be good.

Also for CS it's not about being at the top of the leaderboard, it's about winning at the end. As long as your team wins that is what matters.

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because CoD is stupid easy compared to CS. CoD requires no skill whatsoever, but CS actually requires you to have skill to be good.

Also for CS it's not about being at the top of the leaderboard, it's about winning at the end. As long as your team wins that is what matters.
Saying CoD takes no skill whatsoever is completely untrue. CS is more team-oriented and that's really the main difference between the gameplay of CoD and CS. One of the first times playing CS:GO, after getting killed over and over, I somehow flanked the whole opposing team and sprayed everyone with a shotgun killing the whole team except I think 2 people. I takes as much skill as CoD or really any other shooter for that matter.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Saying CoD takes no skill whatsoever is completely untrue. CS is more team-oriented and that's really the main difference between the gameplay of CoD and CS. One of the first times playing CS:GO, after getting killed over and over, I somehow flanked the whole opposing team and sprayed everyone with a shotgun killing the whole team except I think 2 people. I takes as much skill as CoD or really any other shooter for that matter.
Cod you can easily jump into the game and be 'good'. CS takes real team work and skill to be 'good'.

denz denz Dini care to chime in?

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod you can easily jump into the game and be 'good'. CS takes real team work and skill to be 'good'.

I'm not bashing CS. It's just annoying when people out CoD as a no-skill game when ALL shooters take about the same amount of "skills" given the type of gameplay. I stand by what I originally said, CS takes the same amount of skill as COD and really any other shooter.

Actually, I'll say this. Battlefield is the only shooter I've played where everyone has to be absolutely coordinated to get things accomplished.

Idk why you're tagging people to help bash CoD. I'm not trying to start a fanboy argument.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not bashing CS. It's just annoying when people out CoD as a no-skill game when ALL shooters take about the same amount of "skills" given the type of gameplay. I stand by what I originally said, CS takes the same amount of skill as COD and really any other shooter.

Actually, I'll say this. Battlefield is the only shooter I've played where everyone has to be absolutely coordinated to get things accomplished.

Idk why you're tagging people to help bash CoD. I'm not trying to start a fanboy argument.
Saying that CS takes the same amount of skill as CoD or any other shooter is stupid though. CoD is a no skill run and gun shooter, if you played CS with that same logic you'd get plowed every single game. There is a reason why it's hard to be good at CS and it's because of the skill required to actually be good at the game.

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Reaction score
Sin$
Saying that CS takes the same amount of skill as CoD or any other shooter is stupid though. CoD is a no skill run and gun shooter, if you played CS with that same logic you'd get plowed every single game. There is a reason why it's hard to be good at CS and it's because of the skill required to actually be good at the game.
I'm not trying to change how you feel about the 2 games. Like I said, I've barely played CS:GO and after a few games, I was able to hold my own with my team. They're different games and different gameplay. At the end of the day, once you've adapted to the play, it takes about the same amount of skill.

Let's just agree to disagree. This is going off topic.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone think we should do giveaways during the night? Such as premium, steam codes, etc?

Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd

♫ God of Prog Rock ♫
Reaction score
Sin$
So is there a set game that we be played? I am so in, no matter the game.

I have this 780 SC crying in my case, because I barely throw games at it.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
So is there a set game that we be played? I am so in, no matter the game.

I have this 780 SC crying in my case, because I barely throw games at it.
It looks so far that CS:GO will be the winner. I'll make a new thread with the poll, and then we'll go from there.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$

It is completely true, cod does take no skill. The guns have near 0 recoil and you can just hold down trigger all day, has OP/ == hacks scopes like thermal, target finder etc, the majority maps are not balanced, OP insta kill kill streaks that even noobs can get, can run and spray simultanously again with 0 recoil, perks that break balance of game, list can go on and on if you want.

Its watered down as f*** with all types of noob friendly gadgets so they can sell as much as possible to younger generation. Nothing more makes a kid buy a game than him being able to go 10-2 in tdm with unbalanced gear.

Cs go, everyone has same guns so everyone starts off on the same foot. Just depends how you play it from there.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion So feel free to disagree but imo that is harsh truth of cod. 
Anyone think we should do giveaways during the night? Such as premium, steam codes, etc?

Steam codes for wallet or games and premium sound good 11/10.

It looks so far that CS:GO will be the winner. I'll make a new thread with the poll, and then we'll go from there.

Sounds good, hopefully we'll get atleast a 10 man turnout for some private 5v5 competitive. :smile:.

Better gank up to take bossman4 down.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It is completely true, cod does take no skill. The guns have near 0 recoil and you can just hold down trigger all day, has OP/ == hacks scopes like thermal, target finder etc, the majority maps are not balanced, OP insta kill kill streaks that even noobs can get, can run and spray simultanously again with 0 recoil, perks that break balance of game, list can go on and on if you want.

Its watered down as **** with all types of noob friendly gadgets so they can sell as much as possible to younger generation. Nothing more makes a kid buy a game than him being able to go 10-2 in tdm with unbalanced gear.

Cs go, everyone has same guns so everyone starts off on the same foot. Just depends how you play it from there.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion So feel free to disagree but imo that is harsh truth of cod. 

Steam codes for wallet or games and premium sound good 11/10.

Sounds good, hopefully we'll get atleast a 10 man turnout for some private 5v5 competitive. :smile:.

Better gank up to take bossman4 down.
You will try to take me down. I've been practicing :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register