Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiral_

Spiral_

Spiral Live Stealth Server Owner
Reaction score
Sin$
f8a861147c907c4cb3b2d699550f2919.png

So my account is limited and it wont accept an cards i put in it!? Please help i have over $100 in there

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, did you check your account overview page for messages about how to resolve it? 
I pulled what I thought was the better part of the information from here
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2338
  • How to fix account limitations
It's usually easy to resolve an account limitation. Most of the time, we just need some information about your account or latest transactions.

To provide the information and find out what you can and can't do with your account until the issue is resolved, go to the Resolution Center.

Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
  3. Click Steps to Remove Limitation and follow the instructions
If you've completed the suggested steps and your account is still limited, it means one of 2 things:

1. We need more information, and we've sent you an email that asks for it.
  2. We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update (usually within 3 business days).

If you've submitted the information we requested in the Resolution Center but you haven't received a reply email from us within the 3 business day period, please contact Customer Service. Click Contact Us at the bottom of any page.

Spiral_

Spiral_

Spiral Live Stealth Server Owner
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, did you check your account overview page for messages about how to resolve it? 
I pulled what I thought was the better part of the information from here
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2338
  • How to fix account limitations
It's usually easy to resolve an account limitation. Most of the time, we just need some information about your account or latest transactions.

To provide the information and find out what you can and can't do with your account until the issue is resolved, go to the Resolution Center.

Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
  3. Click Steps to Remove Limitation and follow the instructions
If you've completed the suggested steps and your account is still limited, it means one of 2 things:

1. We need more information, and we've sent you an email that asks for it.
  2. We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update (usually within 3 business days).

If you've submitted the information we requested in the Resolution Center but you haven't received a reply email from us within the 3 business day period, please contact Customer Service. Click Contact Us at the bottom of any page.
It tells me to add a card but it doesnt let me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register