• Thread starter Chloe Grace Moretz
  • Start date
  • Views 9,130
Shish_Kabob

Shish_Kabob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol RockStar cant patch ****, modders are really getting on their nerves lol, they'll just let the game be filled with modders in the end
Actually, Rockstar has patched a lot of exploits. The weren't able to concentrate on keeping up with mod and glitches at the beginning as they should have due to the game having so many big bugs. They needed to get the saving problems fixed first.They finally caught up in this last update, but there were too many new things found. Sure, say that they are upset with modders. Say that they have an overly ambitious game. But don't say they haven't been constantly patching exploits.

J

JacksThings

"Valar Morghulis"
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That tank part in the "theory patch notes" is ludicrous, why would they give less protection to someone driving a tank just because they want to drive it in a normal lobby? That's retarded. Let's wait for the official patch notes...

S

Six-Sax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA IV modding was the best lol I remember all the ramps and modded vechiles in the airport

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it really necessary to make a topic on complete bogus / unconfirmed information this is all just guesses of what will be in the next patch. Most of it probably won't even happen.
It's probably just gonna fix cheater pool timer again, and prevent the Christmas close from being used. Maybe fix the glitch with the phone browser where you can buy the cars they took down. (Cargo bob for example).

They expect too much.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
[*]Players can choose to make their mechanic 'happier' by paying him extra in daily mechanic fees. In return, he will be more likely to deliver your car to you and he will not mind as much if you keep calling him to bring your cars to you.
LOL made my guts hurt

but on a serious note
Nothing will be done to modders The most they will do Is try to enforce bans, whick will have a flawed system ie. badspot/cheaters pool causing uproar from the "legit: players who are flagged by such a system
gta 5 will be just like gta 4 soon where people will be spawning custom ramps and items into thin air .

CowxStrokerx

CowxStrokerx

Reaction score
Sin$
January 5th, 2014 Is due the next Patch for the game, well when the snow **** is gone.

xxPROXMODDERxx

xxPROXMODDERxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant wait for them to fix the tunables and DNS servers.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE R* HAS MADE THIS STATEMENT:

In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear).

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to us to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.
This is on the support page.

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DNS servers will surely go down, however I don't know what they'll do about the people who already have money on them.. I guess we'll wait and see

BudzRus

BudzRus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just got banned from gta online today for using .JSON Tunables so becareful & good luck for those who r still able to use em

BudzRus

BudzRus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
banned for what exactly?
explain how it happened.

i don't know how exactly but at first i was in bad sports for 4 days then it went to 1 month 4 days then it went to 4 months 7 days
then i took off my mods and played & got released early, next day i put my mods back on i got put in bad sports for 8 months 4 days so i made a new account played that for a bit then last night i went to play my bad sport account with tuned modz to get out of bad sports and it said i was banned from GTA V Online

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
confusing... I got cheaters pool for having 600 billion and tried to dump it all on a new lvl 1 character .

John444

John444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They never discovered me for having billions but I dumped it all now I have a million dollars with a level 115 character.

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Players searching for missions by choosing "Quick Job > X type of job," will be placed in X type of job. For example, if Billy Bob searches for a "mission," he will be placed in a co-op mission, not a capture, TDM, or versus mission.

Why wasn't this something that they fixed in like 1.01?

Chloe Grace Moretz

Chloe Grace Moretz

I Love Chloe <3
Reaction score
Sin$
patch 1.09 was supposed to be released today, but apparently it didn't come out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register