• Thread starter AstroFault
  • Start date
  • Views 347
AstroFault

AstroFault

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, after playing around with my PS3 a bit I've come to a setup that I have seen most people use on Youtube to go online without a higher risk of getting banned. I have a DEX console now, so I use Irisman to restore my PSID, then go to PSNinja and wipe history, replace history and make history read-only. I finish it off by going to PSNPatch and holding X for it to turn off CFW or whatever it does, I don't quite understand. I then go on the game and log in when the game loads.

I searched up if I can play Destiny now and apparently you get banned very easily, it just depends on how lucky you are. One of these people said that they used something called webMan and Im pretty sure I have seen it in Rebug, I would like someone to explain this if possible since I can't find anything on it and I don't understand how to use it to my advantage. Also should I use it instead of the PSNPatch procedure?

Another thing I would like to do is use CCAPI for RTMs. I can find the RTMs myself easily but I can't seem to find CCAPI. Im on 4.78.2 Rebug if someone could provide a link, thanks. I have the file off the other guys thread but I don't know if that is what I need.

Finally, could anyone please tell me any more ways of going online without getting banned? There's just all this new jargon like BD Rom, emulation, syscalls, CFW, PSID.

Help me, Im confused.

PS: Im trying out Extortion mod menu tommorow, if anyone could drop a rating on its functionality + look that would be great.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
webMAN just helps you load your games , it doesn't lower your chance of ban by that much .

As for CCAPI . CCAPI 2.70 Rev 3 has support for 4.78.2 , you can download that here.

As for not getting banned , you're doing everything possible . All I used to do was Use PSN Patch and hitting X will spoof both your PSID and IDPS , it also disables signs of CFW use . Then I would use PS Ninja then log online .

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
So, after playing around with my PS3 a bit I've come to a setup that I have seen most people use on Youtube to go online without a higher risk of getting banned. I have a DEX console now, so I use Irisman to restore my PSID, then go to PSNinja and wipe history, replace history and make history read-only. I finish it off by going to PSNPatch and holding X for it to turn off CFW or whatever it does, I don't quite understand. I then go on the game and log in when the game loads.

I searched up if I can play Destiny now and apparently you get banned very easily, it just depends on how lucky you are. One of these people said that they used something called webMan and Im pretty sure I have seen it in Rebug, I would like someone to explain this if possible since I can't find anything on it and I don't understand how to use it to my advantage. Also should I use it instead of the PSNPatch procedure?

Another thing I would like to do is use CCAPI for RTMs. I can find the RTMs myself easily but I can't seem to find CCAPI. Im on 4.78.2 Rebug if someone could provide a link, thanks. I have the file off the other guys thread but I don't know if that is what I need.

Finally, could anyone please tell me any more ways of going online without getting banned? There's just all this new jargon like BD Rom, emulation, syscalls, CFW, PSID.

Help me, Im confused.
PS: Im trying out Extortion mod menu tommorow, if anyone could drop a rating on its functionality + look that would be great.
I think Psn Ninja is ****** I have use it during my 3 year of Modding and stop using it. So, then start just using PSN patch hit x ps3 beep 3 times after boot a game from Multiman. Then I load game through story mode or to main menu then sign in using ps button. Or I just use CCAPI that's it use that options make Jailbreak PS3 as in OFW mode which work really great for me keep me from getting account or console banned for a long time... But everyone has their own way to reduce chance of their self from getting banned.

Also, webman is manager like Multiman, Irisman, so that doesn't keep you from getting banned nor reduce the chances getting banned from Sony. Those manager are for to install files like mods etc also to back up game and to boot them that's it. Like from my experiences only PSN Patch, CCAPI work good because it just disable the CFW to make it look like OFW mode.

So, you can just turn PS3 on boot whatever game from Mulitman or any managers. Then go to Psn Patch press x (PS3 beep 3 times) or use CCAPI connect it to your console, click on OFW mode. Then load whatever game that you boot from Multiman, let it load to story mode or main menu then sign in using ps button that's it. But this is just a suggestion, you can use whatever step you want too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register