• Thread starter Deathy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,107
Deathy

Deathy

Anime & Manga <3
Reaction score
Sin$
SINCE THIS IS SOURCE AND DOWNLOAD WAS UNSURE WHERE TO PUT THIS SORRY. I DID NOT MAKE THIS FOR SPAMMING PEOPLE HENCE WHY THE SPAMMING IS NOT IN THE FORM1 CODE.

Okay i know these have been done so many times before. But i was bored and wanted to see if i could make a clean one. I made it in C# with the SKYPE4COMLIB, since its a lib and is available to be used.

Another reason why i made this is "I got sick of people messaging me with spammers so now i just send them this so they can uncheck me."

Here are some basic images of it.
19bc0919b3.png

bec6e79fa9.png

90ab2b611e.png

Okay and no explanation is really needed for the self explanatory buttons.

I realize this yet again has nothing new, but i thought i would share it anyway.

EXE File: Here
Link Virus Scan: Here (Link File)
File Virus Scan: Here

The Code is very messy but here ;D (Got something i can improve on? Tell me!)
Form1

Last edited:
Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
SINCE THIS IS SOURCE AND DOWNLOAD WAS UNSURE WHERE TO PUT THIS SORRY. I DID NOT MAKE THIS FOR SPAMMING PEOPLE HENCE WHY THE SPAMMING IS NOT IN THE FORM1 CODE.

Okay i know these have been done so many times before. But i was bored and wanted to see if i could make a clean one. I made it in C# with the SKYPE4COMLIB, since its a lib and is available to be used.

Another reason why i made this is "I got sick of people messaging me with spammers so now i just send them this so they can uncheck me."

Here are some basic images of it.
19bc0919b3.png

bec6e79fa9.png

90ab2b611e.png

Okay and no explanation is really needed for the self explanatory buttons.

I realize this yet again has nothing new, but i thought i would share it anyway.

EXE File: Here
Link Virus Scan: Here (Link File)
File Virus Scan: Here

The Code is very messy but here ;D (Got something i can improve on? Tell me!)
Form1

Was going to say a BackgroundWorker but apparently you have that so you're good to go :wink:

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing that really irks me is that on your button1_click the complexity is really high. Instead of looping through each contact to see if they're checked to receive a message, maybe when checking a contact you should sent to a list, and on your button click you should just send it to all in the list.

Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
VT file link broke.

EDIT: I scanned it, and it seems clean. Vouch!

Last edited:
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Deathy Deathy Can you please update your File virus scan. I know you had it before but it expired.

Deathy

Deathy

Anime & Manga <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Deathy Deathy Can you please update your File virus scan. I know you had it before but it expired.
The actual link itself is still valid however, it keeps changing it, it keeps replacing characters in the link with asterisk(s). The characters which it is replacing are "9 1 7" (remove spaces). You get 917.. So that is the reason why the link is broken. However i will create a new virus scan to generate a new link.

Edit: It doesn't generate new links... It just keeps using the same one when i do reanalyze? If it does generate a new one it still keeps the first part.

Was going to say a BackgroundWorker but apparently you have that so you're good to go :wink:
Looks clean good job on this
Thanks =)
Only thing that really irks me is that on your button1_click the complexity is really high. Instead of looping through each contact to see if they're checked to receive a message, maybe when checking a contact you should sent to a list, and on your button click you should just send it to all in the list.
I will look into this, however for now I don't actually have any plans to take this anywhere, but thanks! :wink:
VT file link broke.

EDIT: I scanned it, and it seems clean. Vouch!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register