What's new

Game Mods Original GTA IV Offline Mods V1.1 - Official Public Release.

• Thread starter tim008
  • Start date
  • Views 90,165
xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
It is not!
Your just using a pre-modded iso, that will black screen anyway.

**FRESH ISO**

You can keep re-using it just don't go over the original size of the rpf when no mods are on it. Using a fresh iso is always the safest though and good to use for testing mods so you can't blame the iso lol

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
Theese look good :biggrin:

Yes :smile: They are Very good and the BOGT Offline v1.0 ones will be 10x better i can just tell :smile: There will be so much more stuff on it.
wink.gif

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good work, Nice to see someone else who still plays GTA. See you on there.

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
So this is for USB modding yah??
WOW
dry.gif
.. Why would a USB version of this be on Se7ensins. If it were going to be USB Mods then it would probably be uploaded onto Modio. It is possible to do it with USB im not gonna dispute that but it is Mainly for .iso modding
wink.gif

VenomIzPro

VenomIzPro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i downloaded these mods and when it asks me what to play its a Gray and Black screen so i do not no what to do
could u please help me?

Robin

Robin

Relentless
Reaction score
Sin$
wow thx dude these mods are pretty awesome!
i made a video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCUOcnJ3lhQ

I

ily924

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Tim,

I can't get the burnt iso to work on my xbox. I tried the hot swapping method where you press Y when you press eject button and when I insert the iso it shows up as "OPEN TRAY". I burned this about 3 times already at different speeds. Any help would be appreciated! Good work btw. Can't wait to play.!

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Tim,

I can't get the burnt iso to work on my xbox. I tried the hot swapping method where you press Y when you press eject button and when I insert the iso it shows up as "OPEN TRAY". I burned this about 3 times already at different speeds. Any help would be appreciated! Good work btw. Can't wait to play.!

Does that happen on a lot of games for you?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Tim,

Another gullible person fooled by a hoax video :lol:

I

ily924

Reaction score
Sin$
Another gullible person fooled by a hoax video :lol:

lol thanks Tim.
I was just lazy to do it the other way cause I hate opening my xbox. So will opening it and hotswapping it that way work?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes indeed it will :smile:
Its easy enough to open your xbox, i can do it without voiding the warranty :wink:

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes indeed it will :smile:
Its easy enough to open your xbox, i can do it without voiding the warranty :wink:

Even if you void the warranty you can buy stickers off like ebay :wink: or just use a hairdryer like tim

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Shhhh, 1 of these goes a longggggggg way too:

xbox_360_opening_tool.jpg

I

ily924

Reaction score
Sin$
Shhhh, 1 of these goes a longggggggg way too:

xbox_360_opening_tool.jpg

Dear Tim,

I finally opened my Xbox. I tried to hotswap but accidentally scratched my GTA disc badly. Now when I put in my 4 modded discs and install to hard drive it says that it needs to be cleaned and stuff like that. Do I have to get a new GTA org. disc cause now I cant even play that lol. Does the org. disc being scratched have to do with the modded discs not working?
Thanks!

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as the original disc allows the xbox too see that it is a game, you can still hotswap with it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register