What's new

Solved Original Gamertags

G

grrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
how do u obtain original gamertags i am baffled ive searched the web for hours need help please!!
i know theres a way to do this just dont know how ex of original gamertags: monster, virus, genetix

post reply or message via xbl:
LukasZ3wicZ

T

ThemanDupri

Blow Some Trees
Reaction score
Sin$
3 of my good friends were just scammed by GodvLightzz everyone. Just putting out a serious warning to all of you people who are obsessed with their GT's and want to buy an original, dont trust hackers... He made 300 dollars off of them and they didnt receive anything. I have the AIM conversations between them after he had scammed them where he is making fun of them for believing it. Just be careful!
wink.gif

Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3 of my good friends were just scammed by GodvLightzz everyone. Just putting out a serious warning to all of you people who are obsessed with their GT's and want to buy an original, dont trust hackers... He made 300 dollars off of them and they didnt receive anything. I have the AIM conversations between them after he had scammed them where he is making fun of them for believing it. Just be careful!
wink.gif
That is just embarrassing.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have two pretty og kinda tags =]

but i dont want to post them on here

Pm me if u want to know them or want to add me with ur ogs =]

M

MindGem

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll sell you 4 methods on how to Jack almost ant Tag, Dox it, Reset it, and make it Unjackable and Unlockable for A reasonable Price. This methods are from different people like VaPoRiiZe, Predator, and prizoN which are all legit jackers Msg me if interested

X

x The Modder x

The Jtager
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll sell you 4 methods on how to Jack almost ant Tag, Dox it, Reset it, and make it Unjackable and Unlockable for A reasonable Price. This methods are from different people like VaPoRiiZe, Predator, and prizoN which are all legit jackers Msg me if interested
Ohh sure for you first post i can tell your trusted can you please show me ill pay you first derp

S

Soulmaste101

Reaction score
Sin$
Im Selling a oG account either Play Pin, Theater Popcorn, Reserved Seats, or i can sell u a one month with a free gamertag chenge on it. Message Desk Popper on XBL

O

oden

Reaction score
Sin$
when first log online thet change my GT to Amissbublebee7 I would rather stick to it or get any other offensive GT than paying even 1$ for original one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register