• Thread starter Operation
  • Start date
  • Views 16,702
Operation

Operation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I decided just to go ahead and release this tool I made awhile back. I have no use for it anymore, but I'm sure some of you guys would like to use it!
This is for Jtag/Rgh
Picture of the Tool
4e9bddf5357490678e5c483e638f6319.png

343c2ceb9b7774c283cecd3cbb3612c9.png

62d54465322c2d188ad9cd500b31bc8a.png
Download
MW2 Revived

Virus Scan
False Positives due to obfuscation!

Notes
Thank you for downloading my tool!

How to activate Force host
[Go into a game by yourself and select your
client once client is selected click on force host
in client options when you click force host
the tool will freeze for 2 seconds and then
you'll know its done since I didn't
add any screen text]

Also Entry Stats is online not offline stats!

Please enjoy this nice free tool

Discord: JOEY#0001

Want me to add something? PM me and I will get back to you!
Credits to the community :wacky:

Last edited:
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
looks really good. Just asking. Is your stats tool and all clients? Like I can poke the stats to someone or its a recovery thing.

R

raheelr6

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, everything in this should work just fine! If you have any bugs please let me know and I will fix them!
i m having a problem i go into game connect the tool and then all client list disappear do u knw why i m having this problem

Operation

Operation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i m having a problem i go into game connect the tool and then all client list disappear do u knw why i m having this problem
Click refresh clients and if that doesn't work, then you're not host! Make sure you go into a private match by yourself and then refresh clients and then select your client and give yourself force host which can be found on the client options! You will know when force host is done because you'll see a notification pop up on my tool! Once that's done you shouldn't have any problems being host!

Shrekandhislayers

Shrekandhislayers

Shrek
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the force host in this tool make it so you can't connect to online games instead people join you while searching? or does it increase your chances when host migrates?

Operation

Operation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the force host in this tool make it so you can't connect to online games instead people join you while searching? or does it increase your chances when host migrates?
You won't be able to join peoples games since you have force host activated, but you can invite people in your pregame before you search and yes you will most likely get host every time! Every time I play online with force host I always get host never had a problem!

Shrekandhislayers

Shrekandhislayers

Shrek
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't be able to join peoples games since you have force host activated, but you can invite people in your pregame before you search and yes you will most likely get host every time! Every time I play online with force host I always get host never had a problem!
Alright thx, tool is amazing. Random people searching are able to join after the game starts though right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register