What's new

Discussion [OPEN SOURCE] Elyptic bot

What would YOU like to see in the future of Elyptic?

• Better looking client

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More stable

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Website & Forum

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
N

nills

Reaction score
Sin$
rsmAUq6.png

Hello and welcome to Elyptic bot.

We have worked very hard on this bot, ensuring stability and safety to all of our users.
GMaiS4B.png

PcHrr1z.jpg

Ct01G3C.png
Alert by text under construction
ZKWpWid.png

Features:
Green = Done
Yellow = Started
Red = Not started

Basic injection bot
Extreme Antiban, almost IMPOSSIBLE to detect
Unique botting proccess
RS3/07 Support

Varius scripts available
Alerts by text(levels etc.)

Alerts by text
More client features
More to come.. Feel free to suggest

* The bot is currently NOT open source, we still have a few things to take care off, then we will release the source to the public. We believe that everybody has the right to learn. However, version 1.0 is available for download, for you to try out. If you find any bugs, please report them to me by PM, do NOT post on the thread.

* If you would like to help develop the bot, please PM me with your skillset for further info.

* We will soon also release a public API for script writters.

* We currently do NOT have script paint, this is up to the script writters themselves.

* We have a VERY good antiban, this (and stability) is what we focused on when creating the bot.
We want to make sure that both the Elyptic team AND the user, is safe when using this bot.
After months of constant research, we have developed an algorithm to replicate player actions and movements.

* Remember, this is an NON-PROFITABLE operation. We will not charge for anything, this bot is for pure learning experience.

* This bot doesn't follow a script, it makes decisions at run-time. It is capable of doing almost anything at anytime, from interacting with fellow players to even adjusting grip on the mouse (if using Infra-red mouse).

Changelog:
Code:
Version 1.2
Fixed login issue, virus scan not up to date but feel free to scan it yourself.

Version 1.1
RS3 support released! Keep in mind some of the scripts may be malfunctioned due to this, if you find a bug please report it to me in PM.

Version 1.0:
Released

Virus scan
Download: Version 1.2

~ The Elyptic team
Andy
John
Matt
Steve

Last edited:
jonny ackerman

jonny ackerman

Reaction score
Sin$
Been testing the mining script. Works great, been running it for about 10 minutes. Thanks for the share :biggrin:
fdd02fa9f922a08cd2b73a957a6bfaef.png

Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you claim hard to detect antiban, when you are the newest bot I have seen, this may be to your advantage since you are newer and jag has yet to pick up on the mechanics yet but it will most likely be figured out in a week or so, I would test this very well with your own accs before I dare risk mine.

N

nills

Reaction score
Sin$
How can you claim hard to detect antiban, when you are the newest bot I have seen, this may be to your advantage since you are newer and jag has yet to pick up on the mechanics yet but it will most likely be figured out in a week or so, I would test this very well with your own accs before I dare risk mine.

This bot was not made overnight, as stated in the thread, we spent many months researching and making sure the bot is both safe AND reliable to use. Most of the time spent on his project was in fact spent making sure the antiban would blow your mind, and hopefully it will. Even if Jagex DID solve the antiban, it would be easy to tweak it, however, this is not something we are expecting. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

UPDATE:
RS3 support added, I was working hard on this but I finally finished it last night. Just download the new client to use it.

Last edited:
Z

Zafirx

Reaction score
Sin$
Client isn't working and it pops up with the following:

"Unable to connect to the RuneScape servers
Please wait a few hours and try again, we are doing our best to keep this project alive and running.
Please report this to the admins, if possible:

java.net.SocketException: Connection rest
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java.168)

N

nills

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, last night I messed up big time, however everything is back to normal and there's a new client ready to be downloaded and used.

Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I will consider trying this on a dumb acc just to test, I will report back on here when I have done so and if I receive the usual 2-day ban within 48-72 hours.

Z

Zafirx

Reaction score
Sin$
Same issue for the 1.2 version of the client. Don't know if runescape updated and that would be causing the issue. For stability is very low atm, I'll test this client in a few weeks to see how it may improve.

N

nills

Reaction score
Sin$
Same issue for the 1.2 version of the client. Don't know if runescape updated and that would be causing the issue. For stability is very low atm, I'll test this client in a few weeks to see how it may improve.

Seems to be working for everyone else. I will shoot you a pm and we will talk there instead of spamming this thread with problems.

G

Goflin

Reaction score
Sin$
well i downloaded it and scanned, but i won't open it because of this if this was changed and i knew it was clean i would try it out

P

Pianoking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Major issue is no one should ever use a bot that is so minor. Could easily be sending login info to them. *facepalm* there are better known bots out there that are reliable. Osbot and tribot for example. Never ever use things like this.

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Major issue is no one should ever use a bot that is so minor. Could easily be sending login info to them. *facepalm* there are better known bots out there that are reliable. Osbot and tribot for example. Never ever use things like this.
Then again, you could be wrong. It may or may not be sending login credentials to him/her. You're right, but what if you're wrong. I don't even know what this game even is but good work on your project OP. :smile:

L

lightsky22

Reaction score
Sin$
Unable to connect to the Runes cape server.
Please wait a few hours and try again we are doing our best to keep this project alive and running
Please report this to the admins, if possible:

java.net.SocketExpection: Connection reset at java.net. SocketInputStrem.read( SocketinputStream.java:168)
i got this when i launched

A

Apocuhlypse

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the same message as of October 18th, 2014.

Unable to connect to the runescape servers.
Please wait a few hours and then try again, we are doing our best to keep this project alive and running.
Please report this to the admins, if possible

Top Bottom
Login
Register