What's new

OR/AS Omega Ruby and Alpha sapphire demos released for the US( Oct Pokmon Trainer Club newsletter)

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 1,558
HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
from Nintendo?
no from a alien in outerspace of course its from Nintendo i might have a spare do you need a code

ReJeX

ReJeX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never got an email from Nintendo. Both of my emails (old and new) didn't get one.

Get Murked

Get Murked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember reading that it may take up to a week for everyone to get a code because of the huge amount of emails they had to send! GL to everyone I just beat it for like the 5th time and its not that bad, Last game I played was Black 2 so I'm not really sure about the graphics and if i like them yet, I'm gonna have to see for myself in the full game.

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya then this code won't work lol, if you bought a PAL 3ds it MIGHT have worked, since UK is PAL also, but nvm ^^

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I missed out on my US code too, i wasn't signed up for email list, but luckily my gf was >.> and I used her US code loll

AssasinGamer5566

AssasinGamer5566

The Reverse Flash
Reaction score
Sin$
I missed out on my US code too, i wasn't signed up for email list, but luckily my gf was >.> and I used her US code loll
Dang, for some reason I didn't get a code which pissed me off.

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang, for some reason I didn't get a code which pissed me off.
All I can tell you is make sure it didn't goto spam, it can happen sometimes, and since you have a US console you have to follow US region rules, which sucks but, ya sorry man =(

AssasinGamer5566

AssasinGamer5566

The Reverse Flash
Reaction score
Sin$
All I can tell you is make sure it didn't goto spam, it can happen sometimes, and since you have a US console you have to follow US region rules, which sucks but, ya sorry man =(
Damn it man it's not on the spam sections. Do you know of any other way I can get a code?

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
ya, in US, the ONLY other way besides the email list is this
nycfinest718 said:
here the info for the demo according to serebii
Today, The Pokémon Company International officially revealed Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie and, in doing so, confirmed that for US trainers, Mega Glalie will be the Pokémon obtainable by players and able to send to the main games making it available to North America, Europe and Korea while Japan gets Mega Steelix. The US Demo will be distributed from tomorrow through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter, which can be signed up for on the official site, but you need to sign up today so be sure to make sure you have signed up for it.
Edit @ 18:49: More demo distributions are known for the US:
Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24-Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.

the eshop method requires you to buy those games btw, so.. and they're like 20-30 bucks
EDIT: the virtual console games will probably be cheaper, like 5-10 bucks if u wanted that, cheap and enjoy VC game, but that's it ^^

Top Bottom
Login
Register