Reaction score
Sin$
how much would Pupr be worth?

Mongo530

Mongo530

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my hands on a Semi-OG when I changed my gamertag a few years back. "Disposable Fork" not the greatest but still got it :L

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of the randome gamertags I generated on the site linked in the OP are pretty strange and at times funny.

Green Goblin

Green Goblin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My tags: Laughing Idiots, Wise Monkey God, ProfessionalGod, Frickin Amazing.

K _

K _

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have any worthwhile gamertags. But I'm not going around with those gamertags bragging that I can sell them which I clearly can't.
Aren't you a ****ing ray of sunshine. If you don't have anything, and they don't have anything worth while, then keep it to yourself you have no room to talk.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Aren't you a ****ing ray of sunshine. If you don't have anything, and they don't have anything worth while, then keep it to yourself you have no room to talk.
Alright, my bad guys.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
I am gonna put this in here as warning. Trying to sell gamertags or trying to purchase gamertags in this thread is not allowed. The only place Gamertags are allowed to be sold or purchased are in the Premium Buy/Sell/Trade section.

If there are any more posts in here discussing prices for gamertags or requesting gamertags then those involved will receive an infraction.

K _

K _

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am gonna put this in here as warning. Trying to sell gamertags or trying to purchase gamertags in this thread is not allowed. The only place Gamertags are allowed to be sold or purchased are in the Premium Buy/Sell/Trade section.

If there are any more posts in here discussing prices for gamertags or requesting gamertags then those involved will receive an infraction.
But can we appraise tags?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
But can we appraise tags?
If you mean discussing how much a gamertag may sell for then that's fine but actually trying to buy or sell gamertags isn't allowed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register