• Thread starter Bunny
  • Start date
  • Views 311,047
XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bunny

Bunny

♥ Tattoos and XDKs ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
It's Netyaroze from Assembler. It'll be pulled in no time flat. He's been trying to sell it to me for a while but with little to no idea on how they work, I don't have much use for them. Plus Net has been having some issues lately. Evidently he was raided not too long ago for all his PS4 Test and Dev kits.....

XeDK XeDK , thoughts?
Yeah, i also see he has this up for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281857824565

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's Netyaroze from Assembler. It'll be pulled in no time flat. He's been trying to sell it to me for a while but with little to no idea on how they work, I don't have much use for them. Plus Net has been having some issues lately. Evidently he was raided not too long ago for all his PS4 Test and Dev kits.....

XeDK XeDK , thoughts?
Lol they are useless I'm sure they are not active like the PS4's he had.
He is really pushhing it:roflmao:

Last edited:
XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a Xbox One Prototype as some of you know and I was fine lol
Yours was missing the hdd, wasn't advertised flamboyantly to the world, and you aren't (probably) on anyone's radar.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bunny Bunny Just realised you don't even have a video of sidecar dvd emulation :tongue: here use this one I made.

DEVIL D0G DEVIL D0G Atlas Atlas Kingkat714 XboxSurgeon XboxSurgeon I'm not sure if any of you's have even used the dvd emulation. 
Yours was missing the hdd, wasn't advertised flamboyantly to the world, and you aren't (probably) on anyone's radar.
As far as I know MS won't recover the console, they will just deauth it which makes you do the day one update and then you're back to retail lol. Happened to the one I have.

Not sure if this is the same for prototypes though.

Bunny

Bunny

♥ Tattoos and XDKs ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
Bunny Bunny Just realised you don't even have a video of sidecar dvd emulation :tongue: here use this one I made.

DEVIL D0G DEVIL D0G Atlas Atlas Kingkat714 XboxSurgeon XboxSurgeon I'm not sure if any of you's have even used the dvd emulation. 

As far as I know MS won't recover the console, they will just deauth it which makes you do the day one update and then you're back to retail lol. Happened to the one I have.

Thank you for the video Chr0m3 x MoDz Chr0m3 x MoDz ! I'll be sure to add it to the thread when I get my internet back up and running! Any more videos you can add would be greatly appreciated!

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the video Chr0m3 x MoDz Chr0m3 x MoDz ! I'll be sure to add it to the thread when I get my internet back up and running! Any more videos you can add would be greatly appreciated!
Here is what cert on an XDK is like in 2015. (I don't believe anyone else has had access to cert on an xdk for a long time)

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind sharing the environment file with me? If like to check it out
It's a lot more than just an environment file, it needed a lot of patches and **** as well, and doesn't work anymore.
Friend of mine leaked forza presents fast and furious gameplay and MS copyright striked him and clearly knew where it came from considering it was a DLC.

DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G

Sinner Hardened Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

I've never used the sidecar emulation but I've used the PC network folder share thing where you can run games off a shared folder in your PC. Found it easier just because they show up in XShell like any other game :smile:

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never used the sidecar emulation but I've used the PC network folder share thing where you can run games off a shared folder in your PC. Found it easier just because they show up in XShell like any other game :smile:
That's a thing? I'm gonna have to get that set up.
It's a lot more than just an environment file, it needed a lot of patches and **** as well, and doesn't work anymore.
Friend of mine leaked forza presents fast and furious gameplay and MS copyright striked him and clearly knew where it came from considering it was a DLC.
Sucks that no one is on it anymore. Wish there were some other LE's still up. Anyone on Pnet lately?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a thing? I'm gonna have to get that set up.

Sucks that no one is on it anymore. Wish there were some other LE's still up. Anyone on Pnet lately?
PNET is empty, lol. Nothing interesting on there anymore.

J

jappi88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
too bad there is not much good progress atm, but im sure next year will be a great year!

ive started porting some smartglass code that would allow me to use xbl service and connect to console.
my main goal is to be able to remote my xbone, and make use of the cloud services using some info that is retrievable by using smartglass service.

i wonder why nobody managed to assamble the full smartglass sdk...

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Bunny Bunny I may have a video for this thread (Maybe) it's a video of a prototype xbox one xdk booting and going to dash and things.

Top Bottom
Login
Register