• Start date
  • Views 311,066
T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is looking to join "The Club"... I'm looking to leave it. I do have an xna thats for sale.
k4UTIBX.jpg

Bunny

Bunny

♥ Tattoos and XDKs ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
D

drahcir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
B

budget

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
Would anyone be able to tell me what kind of console I have in hand? The boot screen says "Xbox 360 Development Kit"

Thanks,

epjipy.jpg

2ztg4e9.jpg

B

budget

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you,
Is it worth anything?

I have another one that does not have the sidecar slot but still loads to the same menu. What is that?

Zeltrax

Zeltrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you,
Is it worth anything?

I have another one that does not have the sidecar slot but still loads to the same menu. What is that?
Slims
With sidecar they are full devs
without a sidecar they are test kits. Therefore, your kit without a sidecar is a test unit.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: THIS SITUATION IS BEING RECTIFIED.
There was an alleged scam going on, but things are getting cleared up.

I would also like to note that my friend and I are contemplating the idea of my friend fully releasing .18 to prevent the aforementioned former-member from turning any profits at all.

Please spread this around to your friends so no one ends up getting ripped off.
Bunny Bunny , ShawnUnderSe7en, SnatcherXDK SnatcherXDK , bananaswag, XboxSurgeon XboxSurgeon , XeDK

Last edited:
XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
So, recently, one former member of this forum attempted to scam (and partially succeeded) a good friend of mine out of the .18 Recovery. Unbeknownst to that member, he did not get everything he was looking for.

My intuition tells me that he is going to attempt to sell what he has to various members of this community saying that it is the full XDK Recovery (21256.18). Considering that he attempted to fully scam a friend of mine, I see no reason why he would not flash what he has around and then merely scam others.

Because of these circumstances, I highly urge anyone to refrain from sending money, files, or builds to this user for these files in question as it is likely you won't get what you're giving for.

I would also like to note that my friend and I are contemplating the idea of my friend fully releasing .18 to prevent the aforementioned former-member from turning any profits at all.

Bunny Bunny , ShawnUnderSe7en, SnatcherXDK SnatcherXDK , bananaswag, XboxSurgeon XboxSurgeon , XeDK
Wow. That's unfortunate..... :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register