• Start date
  • Views 311,030
frayed

frayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good friend of mine has a white jasper test kit with sidecar for sale

when i sold it to him it was factory sealed and in mint condition, came from the same lot as bananaswags and is a twin to his kit.

it has a professionally installed nand reader and its on full 11750 rgloader so has full debug capabilities unlike a regular test kit and is still in mint condition (obviously the factory seal is no longer intact from the factory)

(will add pics to this post tomorrow when i receive them)

console comes with a 213w power brick.

if interested PM me and i can put you in touch with my friend (trusted pro modder/seller on TX)

serious inquiries only please

DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G

Sinner Hardened Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
it has a professionally installed nand reader and its on full 11750 rgloader so has full debug capabilities unlike a regular test kit and is still in mint condition (obviously the factory seal is no longer intact from the factory)

lolwut

Blizzard7

Blizzard7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good friend of mine has a white jasper test kit with sidecar for sale

when i sold it to him it was factory sealed and in mint condition, came from the same lot as bananaswags and is a twin to his kit.

(will add pics to this post tomorrow when i receive them)

console comes with a 213w power brick.

if interested PM me and i can put you in touch with my friend (trusted pro modder/seller on TX)

serious inquiries only please

So you opened a sealed jasper to install rgloader?

frayed

frayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you opened a sealed jasper to install rgloader?

i didn't open anything. i kept all 10 kits i had in factory sealed mint condition (except for one with a damaged sidecar)

You don't need to open a console to install rgloader.

But reading it again, he did. Why would do that?

i think for real-time nand access with out having to open the console is why, you would have to ask him, same mod as another kit but without the damage to the sidecar

the nand reader mod can be un-installed and console recovered back to the latest recovery and were back to a mint jasper test kit with a broken factory seal

Last edited:
KJTR

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
Sin$
(Bunny said I could post this because most people with XDKs know how to develop xex files, I can seem to get any help so bunny said post here I dont mean to take it of topic)
I would like help making a mod menu. For any of these three games. Im am willing to drop 30-40 each.
Transformers WFC
Murderminers
Transformers FOC
Please get back to me. Even if you cant just link me to someone whom can.

Zeltrax

Zeltrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Bunny said I could post this because most people with XDKs know how to develop xex files, I can seem to get any help so bunny said post here I dont mean to take it of topic)
I would like help making a mod menu. For any of these three games. Im am willing to drop 30-40 each.
Transformers WFC
Murderminers
Transformers FOC
Please get back to me. Even if you cant just link me to someone whom can.
Do you mean a trainer?
You can't make a mod menu for those games, I don't think.
http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/32851-how-to-make-a-trainer/
Try that

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
20150203_111701_zpsk8btqehu.jpg
20150203_113906_zpskjszwida.jpg
20150203_113918_zpshbrptsgy.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G

Sinner Hardened Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i bought one.

Nothing to worry about.

Is it a final kit? Wouldn't mind grabbing one since its the one type of kit I've never owned lol

Also, where is this cheap and reliable proxy you mention? I can get it pretty cheap just customs usually sticks a hefty charge when it comes through to the UK. Wouldn't mind some people that can actually do as I say when declaring the parcel.

Top Bottom
Login
Register