Maybe, pm offer...
Might be hard to part with.

RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there is no way..
You are either working for the FEDs (cause your name was removed from the indictments, which is shady as ****) or a fake account.
Why do you keep posting on the subject. It's not making you look cool to post about something you do not know anything of. Unless you personally knew everyone I really do not think you know anything of what went on besides what the reports and released files said. Also he was a minor when everything happened and only just turned 18 last year, so that is why the name was removed. It's hilarious to see how obsessed you are over the situation xD Even your signature is on it.

Zeltrax

Zeltrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you keep posting on the subject. It's not making you look cool to post about something you do not know anything of. Unless you personally knew everyone I really do not think you know anything of what went on besides what the reports and released files said. Also he was a minor when everything happened and only just turned 18 last year, so that is why the name was removed. It's hilarious to see how obsessed you are over the situation xD Even your signature is on it.
You got me..
Oh the humanity.

RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You got me..
Oh the humanity.
I'm not out to get anyone. Never have and don't have a reason to. This reply proves that you are just trying to make a huge scene and hype up something that shouldn't be.

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if the description is true pretty sweet console little steep price just showing a find
http://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-360-XD...300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541b021d6c
16c8cf1c0defc07c0de04b471d37b00122b431c0f9457e899f3a25332d8b9fd2.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
D

drahcir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a bit much he is asking so I anticipate not being able to get him to a price I can afford. I feel he is basing his high, albeit appropriate, price on the Halo 4 builds.

He never even responded to my messages... (granted they were from about 4am when I saw the listing hahaha). I was willing to spend good money on just the damn files for Halo 4...
Price he was asking was stupid... Especially when it looks like someone used sandpaper on the sidecar :banghead:
He may have been basing it off who he thought owned the kit which there was a possibility of it being a former 343 employee but not actually confirmed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register