• Views 311,044
XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
how much would you sell me an ejec button for :wink:
I'll PM you. :smile:
How much do you think I can get? I was going to put it on ebay so anyone can see it. And I'll get my sisters iPod and take pics some time
Well, it'll get pulled off ebay probably immediately but who knows, sky's the limit.

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll PM you. :smile:
Well, it'll get pulled off ebay probably immediately but who knows, sky's the limit.
It will? Then how should I sell it because I don't want to you know give it to just one person, I want everyone to have a chance and too get a bit more $ in the process :wink:

XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
It will? Then how should I sell it because I don't want to you know give it to just one person, I want everyone to have a chance and too get a bit more $ in the process :wink:
Take plenty of pics and auction it over a period of days in the marketplace here or similar site.

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So how much should I get for it? If I don't get a good price I won't sell it.

XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on condition, functionality, warranty seal/no warranty seal, what comes with, size of HDD, what if anything comes on HDD, overall shipping costs which I assume is international given the 280$ vs $280.....

Like I said, pics are king around here.....

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to buy a rgh with the money but now XBLSE made there prices SOOOO DAMN HIGH so idk what ima selling it for :/

XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon

XDK Support
Reaction score
Sin$
^THIS^

We're not trying to pester or doubt you but the chances there is another Slim XDK that takes/with a sidecar in the wild is very very slim.

Top Bottom
Login
Register