Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly all i want is a new game to try out... I already beat my current games or outplayed them... So PC has become rather boring to me... And these torrents are taking forever to download :frown:
I just started playing Far Cry 4, so i have something to play :tongue:

DamageSource

DamageSource

I don't know what I'm doing..
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried claiming anything yet because I don't need anything BUT this thread would be an awesome idea if people posted if they've claimed it. Kinda ****** people swooping in, not even saying thank you for the FREE game, then being on their way to r*** other free rewards and be a **** nozzle for. just sayin.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried claiming anything yet because I don't need anything BUT this thread would be an awesome idea if people posted if they've claimed it. Kinda ****** people swooping in, not even saying thank you for the FREE game, then being on their way to **** other free rewards and be a **** nozzle for. just sayin.
I'm sure people have this thread under "watched", that way whenever something new is posted they immediately get a notification and see what is there to take.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a new rule to op.
1)
  • Games that have some VALUE should be posted in the 7S Contest Section to avoid leeching.

Just to remind people some things:

1) No begging. Doing so multple times will result in infraction and/or ban from thread.
2) If you don't want it to be leeched ask person to quote or pm you, on your request or come up with imaginative way to post like a scrambled word, picture, etc.

D

Deleted member 604454

Texehh Network CEO & Founder
Reaction score
Sin$
F**k so close xD

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$