What's new

Discussion Official Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Guild/Ally Thread

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
Today's update for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes introduced guilds and a raid, so I talked to Aaron and got approved to make an official guild for any 7s members interested in playing!

Rules:

Must contribute daily to the guild challenges. This is very much a team effort and you must do your part.

The only way to join specific guilds is by ally invite, so post your ally codes or PM me with them and I'll invite you!

Night

Night

Reaction score
Sin$
So far we have a few members who have picked up the game and are grinding it out to get ready for the raid! I hope to see many, many more in the following weeks!

URGENT:

As an incentive to join the guild and actively contribute, I will be rewarding the top members of the guild every week or two. This may be with premium or with paid packs on the game itself, but to get either you will need to get the game, join the guild and be active and useful, this means doing daily challenges and completing the raid as well!

Night

Night

Reaction score
Sin$
just started playing this tonight, and already liking it.

That's what I like to hear! Let me know if you have any questions, need any help/advice or anything else! I'm level 51 and I've been playing for a month or so, so I've got most of it figured out :tongue:

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I like to hear! Let me know if you have any questions, need any help/advice or anything else! I'm level 51 and I've been playing for a month or so, so I've got most of it figured out :tongue:
the major thing I like is you don't need to set and babysit it, you can press auto and play the 3 battles and boom onto the next, whats a good way to grind for crystals for characters

Night

Night

Reaction score
Sin$
the major thing I like is you don't need to set and babysit it, you can press auto and play the 3 battles and boom onto the next, whats a good way to grind for crystals for characters

The best way to get shards for you will be hard battles. Once you unlock the Squad Cantina at level 28 that will be your best bet. Make sure to get on a few times a day to get your free bronzium packs as well, they don't give out shards often, but you can get a full character from them occasionally, I just pulled Asajj Ventress earlier today.

As far as crystals, there aren't really any ways to grind for them as they are the paid element to the game, your best bet will be to farm shards as mentioned above.

Top Bottom
Login
Register