What's new

News Official Nvidia GPU Driver Thread (Updated 10/14/2018)

• Thread starter Selena Gomez
  • Start date
  • Views 51,294
Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it is, just updated mine. :smile: I always get the DL through the GeForce Experience Center now just so I don't end up having to disable various things.
I wanted to wait, but the driver is finally optimized for DR3.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it is, just updated mine. :smile: I always get the DL through the GeForce Experience Center now just so I don't end up having to disable various things.

Yep, this is the easiest to update for nvidia. It will show a pop-up when updates are available and download within the application.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated today, the drivers are focused on CoD AW

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As a heads up, be careful with the newest driver, I just updated and it caused my second monitor to not work, and my PC to Blue Screen.

Im using a GTX 660 if that helps. I had to roll back my drivers

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
As a heads up, be careful with the newest driver, I just updated and it caused my second monitor to not work, and my PC to Blue Screen.

Im using a GTX 660 if that helps. I had to roll back my drivers
I updated mine and my second monitor works and no blue screen. Updated via GeForce Experience without issues.

T

Thekilla816

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question. I have a greforce gtx 780 superclocked. I just got a 50in 4k tv and updated the drivers and it fixed most of the problems i was having. But i still have 2 issues. Number one is i cant switch it to the 2k res when i do it makes a mirror effect of half the screen 3 times. Another is that any time i open a program such as firefox or a game it flickers green.is that just a common bug or is it the hdmi cable im using isnt good enuf?

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Are you still updating this and the AMD Drivers (Guessing there have not been any drivers for AMD since) thread or should I unpin them?

Top Bottom
Login
Register