Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Post all of your complains about the game here :smile:

Personally i hate that they kept the credit limit in the game, i think that ruins it for the people who have more time to play or can only play on certain days. Like myself i work most days but if on my days off i wanna play all day long i shouldn't have to stop leveling just because they a credit limit in place.

TrevTec

TrevTec

Carrie Underwood <3
Reaction score
Sin$
MLG dropped Halo.

Whai. Whai.

... Why...
AGL and UMG both picked up Halo. Same sh*t, different name. MLG dropped us, because the game didn't work at the time. We're 6 months out and only working with v3 settings. Ghost isn't even done tweaking the gametypes yet. But AGL and UMG has all of the Halo pro's and commentators/shout casters that were in MLG, so it's really not as bad as it seems.

OP: I'm upset that the game is called Halo. It's a good game, but not a good Halo game.

Ferretmaster

Ferretmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I HATE that pause when switching from Forge mode to human. I don't care about the lighting when I'm just trying to have fun. You'd think that someone at 343i would have thought to add an option to generate lighting on command rather than automatically.

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate the constant need to compare this to Halo 3. If you like Halo 3 better, go play it.

Honestly not trying to offend anyone, but there's like one thread a week on this. We get that some players hate it. But if you hate it why play it and continue to have frustrations about it?

Ackrylic

Ackrylic

Reaction score
Sin$
I hate active camouflage as an armor ability. Camo campers makes the game unplayable.

Void Howling

Void Howling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AGL and UMG both picked up Halo. Same sh*t, different name. MLG dropped us, because the game didn't work at the time. We're 6 months out and only working with v3 settings. Ghost isn't even done tweaking the gametypes yet. But AGL and UMG has all of the Halo pro's and commentators/shout casters that were in MLG, so it's really not as bad as it seems.

OP: I'm upset that the game is called Halo. It's a good game, but not a good Halo game.
<3 Thank you.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate the huge push there was for big team battle....it's not competitive at all...yet 343 decided to have their first map pack dedicated to those a******s who only play BTB

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate the huge push there was for big team battle....it's not competitive at all...yet 343 decided to have their first map pack dedicated to those ******** who only play BTB
Big team battle was amazing on Halo 2, maybe that's why they tried to keep it going :frown:

ONI Agent Locke

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I HATE that pause when switching from Forge mode to human. I don't care about the lighting when I'm just trying to have fun. You'd think that someone at 343i would have thought to add an option to generate lighting on command rather than automatically.
Thank them for including it at all. It makes maps look so much less stupid than they would have in Halo Reach. 
I hate the huge push there was for big team battle....it's not competitive at all...yet 343 decided to have their first map pack dedicated to those ******** who only play BTB
I hate people who think that competitive gaming is the sole purpose for games and that everything else is irrelevant.

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually enjoy playing the game...sure there's things I would change about the game, but I think for 343i's first attempt at a Halo, they did a pretty good job. And unlike Bingie with Reach, 343i is actually listening to the fans and making really good updates for the game. So put plain and simple, if you get annoyed by playing 1 game of H4, then stop playing it.

Alexi

Alexi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love Halo 4 for as it stands. But for the love of God, fix the framerate drops in split screen on certain maps. I play with my girlfriend a lot, and every time I get matched on Simplex or Complex, doesn't matter which, as soon as I turn my attention to the interior portion of the map my framerate drops immediately.

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I love Halo 4 for as it stands. But for the love of God, fix the framerate drops in split screen on certain maps. I play with my girlfriend a lot, and every time I get matched on Simplex or Complex, doesn't matter which, as soon as I turn my attention to the interior portion of the map my framerate drops immediately.

Agreed. A lot of older games automatically lowered the quality of textures, sometimes models, etc when in splitscreen to keep the framerate up. The justification was that 1/4 of the screen doesn't need as much quality since it's 1/4 the size. Halo 4 seems to just add additional viewports. I'd be willing to sacrifice some of the 'pretty' in exchange for solid framerate in splitscreen. But that's still a tall order in the end with such old hardware.

yannickky

yannickky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me halo 4 is just full of lag, yes I have checked my internet connection, it's fast and works fine with every other. Speedtest.net 60 mb/s. I am just wondering if anyone has these problems with lag as well as it makes the game rather unplayable, and I do enjoy playing halo 4.

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
yannickky said:
For me halo 4 is just full of lag, yes I have checked my internet connection, it's fast and works fine with every other. Speedtest.net 60 mb/s. I am just wondering if anyone has these problems with lag as well as it makes the game rather unplayable, and I do enjoy playing halo 4.
I have yet to experience that kind of lag where only Halo 4 is laggy.. Search Preferences for your language would have been a nice addition to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boxxy Babee

Boxxy Babee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yannickky said:
You know gaming takes Upload Speed into account also. If that is 60 MB/s I don't have a clue. But I have yet to experience lag and I have 100 Down and 20 Up.

Saturday Night

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yannickky said:
I have 25d/5u and don't experience lag. Are you connecting with multiple devices to a router? Also is there another Xbox connected to the same network?

Top Bottom
Login
Register