Official Entity Help Thread

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by Zone 117, May 21, 2007 with 231 replies and 11,263 views.

1. tyronematrix

tyronematrix Newbie

I start opening the entity program call 1.39 upgrade then i add more weapons so i can swap the weapons to any kind of Collections i want to swap. While i done swaping the weapons i use the SBSP tag and open the BSP viewer. Then i click Edit on the left and click Collections twice to have a check on the box. I move my camera screen to look for the collections i have swaped before but after that, my computer turn blue and there some ten or more setence on my screen while turning to blue. It telling me what happen to my computer or w/e it was talking about. It mean my computer has been crashed. Then i start up my computer b.c my computer has been crashed. Then I figured a way out how not to crash my computer again and i open the entity program call UE v1.6 to make sure it didn't crashed but it already again the same thing. Then i start the bsp view, I avoid looking at the ojects, rocks, bulidings, everything. I was only looking at the wall which didn't lag. I check the collections just like i did before then it didn't crash. I wonder why it crashed when i look everything by checking the collections just like i done it before. Any reason why?
  2. azyza

azyza Newbie

how do i fix it so that when i load my map on xbox (containment) with base gates placed around the map so that it shows up how i placed them in entity. not so they are all twisted out of position.?

tutorial would be greatly appriciated
    thanks
    azyza
  3. tyronematrix

tyronematrix Newbie

I apologies for posting the thread by changing the text to bold. The reason i change the text to bold because. It really comfortable for me to type that text, but i m really enjoy it.
  4. x MLG ScraP x

x MLG ScraP x Newbie

Question :D

Can't open a Campaign Map file is it normal ?
  5. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en Se7enVeteran

Does Zone still help in this thread?
  6. Scare Croe

Scare Croe Premium Premium

I haven't seen him around in Ages. :.(
  7. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en Se7enVeteran

I haven't seen YOU around in ages whats up?
  8. kronosslayer

kronosslayer Enthusiast

Is there a plugin released that allows you to duplicate effects fully or do i have to edit the data of the effects manually?
  9. vampyyri1123

vampyyri1123 Newbie

i have a feeling that it is your .net framework thingy... check to see if you have the right one for entity and that may fix your problem
  10. TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure Enthusiast

Not sure if you noticed this, but post date: 06-28-2007, 08:51 PM
    I think he either found an answer or moved on. if not, I feel bad that he had to wait 3 years for a reply...:S
  11. BrainHacker

BrainHacker Enthusiast

no one will read this
  12. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

I haz red thaz!
    (yes I know its all wrong)