Official Entity Help Thread

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by Zone 117, May 21, 2007 with 231 replies and 11,267 views.

1. Scare Croe

Scare Croe Premium Premium

download mainmenu.map search Google. Youll prolly need Shared.map and the other one too:thumbup:
  2. sk8erguy77

sk8erguy77 Enthusiast

thx google aint being my friend il look for it tom.
  3. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

they are on your disc...
  4. Scare Croe

cant get em off using an Xbox 360:p
  5. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Kreon Drive ;)

Or even the search button will show a stickied thread with downloads to em ;)
  6. sk8erguy77

sk8erguy77 Enthusiast

no i found on google just mom was *****in to go to bed cause school ill msg back if i need help
  7. b1z3rKeR

b1z3rKeR Enthusiast

I have a question?
    When i am in the BSP viewer...how do i add an object i.e. a bloc? like so that it spawns on a weapon spawn??
  8. Skrillaka

Skrillaka Newbie

you don't.
    Or rather, you do not use entity's BSP viewer to add anything anyway..

Add your 'bloc' or whatever into the map using meta editor or chunk cloner then spawn the item.

If you don't understand what i mean, Oh dear lord have mercy on your soul :D
  9. b1z3rKeR

b1z3rKeR Enthusiast

lol i just started modding a little bit ago whats chunk cloner?? how can i add it
    i have had so many different people tell me a different way on how to do this and
    nothing works please help me??
  10. David5534

David5534 Premium Premium

I didn't even understand what you meant because thats not how you add an object to the map....

@b1z3rKeR, You just goto the itmc tag and then goto the meta editor and swap the weapon for your bloc.
  11. b1z3rKeR

b1z3rKeR Enthusiast

Ok David did that but when i load the map it just goes black..like after the countdown thing then it just goes black ggrgrh! i have been tying to figure this out for like so long and everyone else has a different way of doing it
  12. David5534

Well thats they way you do it, is the bloc already in the map or is it from a different map?
  13. b1z3rKeR

b1z3rKeR Enthusiast

It is from the map "Turf"
    it is the deployable bunker2 and so i transferred it swapped the weapon spawn with it
    then resigned it and it wouldnt load :(
  14. David5534

Did you use insolence? because it only works on clean maps and sometimes can mess up your map so try doing it with entity (tut section).
  15. b1z3rKeR

b1z3rKeR Enthusiast

I did it in entity thats why i posted here...OK i just tried it i had a completely clean map and went into entity and swapped the needler spawn for a bloc
    and it still went black?
    what am i doing wrong?
  16. RaZoR HaX

RaZoR HaX Enthusiast

hey i have a question, i modded a campaign level i9n entity and dot halo, and i was wondering to put he level (space station) on my xbox do i have to delete the origanol and then put the modded one on, or do i just throw it in and overwrite? or do i have to hardmod?
  17. Scare Croe

I think you would just Replace the Original, But make sure you have a Copy of the Original on your computer so you can put the Original back if you ever needed to.
  18. RaZoR HaX

RaZoR HaX Enthusiast

ok just figured out how to do it, but do i put my D folder with my halo 2 campaign maps into the halo 2 game folder with the maps, bink ,etc or do i just throw it on my e drive?
  19. b1z3rKeR

b1z3rKeR Enthusiast

Here is a tutorial on how to add Halo 2 to your HardDrive: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-2-beginner-mod-tutorials/15678-adding-halo-2-your-hdd.html

This way, you can Put old modded maps or a campaign levels onto your xbox (it is the only way, unless you make a disc). Just use this and when you are finished modding your map, FTP it to the E drive, then games, then Halo 2, and just put the modded map in there and overwrite the other file (make sure you have a backup map)
    Hope that helped :)

You MUST put the files onto your computer before copying onto your xbox
  20. discgolfer72

discgolfer72 Enthusiast

your bigest broplem is im almost postive you do not have enough ram in your computer that w i asked you to post your cpuz results in your thread asking this ?

now on to me lol im going crazy here i read this tut

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-2-advanced-mod-tutorials/107777-tracking-bug.html#post849538

and for the life of me i cannot find the barels under the meta tree i found everything els but no luck changing barells

is there some plugin pack i need i have searched here for entity plugins i have dl the latest ue1.6 and still canot find