What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[CLOSED] NYC and Jacob Modz Cash Drop Lobbies - $10m per person - [1.15][FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I lagged out or something since suddenly everyone left. I waited in the lobby for a good hour for my turn, but nothing and probably half in the last. Although that one messed up. I can't sit around all day so I guess I'll try my luck next time you guys do this.

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I lagged out or something since suddenly everyone left. I waited in the lobby for a good hour for my turn, but nothing and probably half in the last. Although that one messed up. I can't sit around all day so I guess I'll try my luck next time you guys do this.
Sorry if it took a while. The people that were giving money were looking into things that could help the service in the future :smile:

DrAIR

DrAIR

Notorious
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry didnt work out KoStorms, we'll send you another invite when we're back soon...

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if it took a while. The people that were giving money were looking into things that could help the service in the future :smile:
Oh no problem at all you guys. I understand that I just have to go somewhere for a bit (Probably 30 mins or so) ha ha. I'm very sorry if I made that sound like I'm disappointed or such.:smile:

xTGoD 4 Life97x

xTGoD 4 Life97x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could I get a invite when your back up? GT: zZVyagruhZz

N

Nvteeqo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this is my 3rd post and plus I found my old account name! Just not deh password. It is skull198 
Also my gt is urhistory1024

It was active a lot more than 6 months :tongue: it was a Long time ago... 2010 to be a little more exact

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this is my 3rd post and plus I found my old account name! Just not deh password. It is skull198 
Also my gt is urhistory1024

It was active a lot more than 6 months :tongue: it was a Long time ago
First, you don't meet the requirements, so stop posting

Secondly, if you read above, they said they are looking into something

N

Nvteeqo

Reaction score
Sin$
Look, sorry I keep posting but I do meet the requirements. I was a member for more than 3 months with my other account.

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look, sorry I keep posting but I do meet the requirements. I was a member for more than 3 months with my other account.
:tongue: Lol

You're not supposed to have more than one account

N

Nvteeqo

Reaction score
Sin$
I abandoned my old account. I made this new one because I couldn't remember the password for it

L

Loging

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guy, Google IP here from a few days ago, please invite when you get a chance! thanks!
Google Ip is my gamertag. thanks!
also I've been a member since 2012 :smile:

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
Jacob Modz when will the lobby be back up?

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
:tongue: Lol

You're not supposed to have more than one account
I think you can under certain circumstances but this just sounds like an excuse to me.
You should get NYC to edit the rules to *Be a member for at least 3 months on your current account*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register