• Thread starter Krazy Pigeon
  • Start date
  • Views 9,427
Krazy Pigeon

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STICKY THIS I'M SICK OF BUMPING IT :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: Lol

Ok so I have a JTAG and a retail Xbox 360. However, my JTAG has no dvd drive so I can't install games from a disk. So I installed COD4 on my retail HDD then put it on my JTAG, ran NXE2GOD and converted it to a GOD package. Yes I could run the GOD file through NXE withought problems but I wanted to host a system link modded lobby. So I put the GOD file on my PC and used GOD2ISO to make it a .iso file and then extracted the files and put them on the JTAG and ran the default.xex through XexMenu. But when I ran the default.xex all it said was "Disk is unreadable." (This was withought mods on it). What am I doing wrong? +rep to the first person to give a good answer that will help! :smile:

Krazy Pigeon

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you update to 12611 and run dashlaunch 2.11, you will be able to play any 12625 game.

Allright so i'm on 12611 and have installed DashLaunch 2.21 and can now play Crysis 2! :smile: Thanks +rep for you!

But unfortunantly CoD 4 + CoD Black Ops still don't work. The "disk" is still unreadable. :frown:
Am I the only one with this problem?
Please help.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Just download a new ISO, or try different patches/defaults. Black Ops and MW2 only require 9199 and 8955 respectively.

Krazy Pigeon

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just download a new ISO, or try different patches/defaults. Black Ops and MW2 only require 9199 and 8955 respectively.

Different xex's didn't work, even with the title update... Does any of this work for you? I might have a version of GOD2ISO that hasn't been updated or something.

Top Bottom
Login
Register