• Thread starter Deleted member 730411
  • Start date
  • Views 10,605
D

Deleted member 730411

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just downloaded a copy of Napoleon Total War, not through steam, and it is only showing in the Russian language. I checked the directory and there were only these files for language. Originally, the language .txt file on there said RU and I changed it to ENG and Napoleon spoke English in the cut scene when loading the game but the whole UI was still in Russian. Is there anyone who knows where I can get the local_en.pack and the local_en_patch.pack files? I believe replace the 2 that have RU with 2 that have EN will fix it. If you're any kind of PC gamer, you will know that changing the name of the file from local_ru.pack to local_en.pack will not work. I need to have to 2 original files. If anyone else has this game and will make a copy of the 2 and upload them to mediafire and let me have the link, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if there is a way to fix it without the 2 files, please let me know.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Just download an English version, save yourself the trouble.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You have no clue how ****** my internet is. It took me like 2 days to download it.
Ah i see. Doing anything else will just be a pain and it likely won't work perfectly anyway.

Top Bottom
Login
Register