• Views 1,068
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tnterry6491

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone had a xenoverse game save that had all characters unlocked for the ps3? It'd be highly appreciated if someone could post it to this fourm :smile:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone had a xenoverse game save that had all characters unlocked for the ps3? It'd be highly appreciated if someone could post it to this fourm :smile:
This may be able to help you click here and also this may help you click here not sure if that's 100% but I think you going need use Bruteforce to resign the same to your profile.

T

tnterry6491

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This may be able to help you click here and also this may help you click here not sure if that's 100% but I think you going need use Bruteforce to resign the same to your profile.

I used a save like this and I beat it. I just don't want to grind over and over to unlock all the parallel quests and character forms and items.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I used a save like this and I beat it. I just don't want to grind over and over to unlock all the parallel quests and character forms and items.
Okay, well their isn't much to find so you can try to use first link. Then you use that save editor to mod your region or you can try that save that is already modded for NPUB31619 then use Bruteforce to resign it to your account so that's all I found while google.

T

tnterry6491

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, well their isn't much to find so you can try to use first link. Then you use that save editor to mod your region or you can try that save that is already modded for NPUB31619 then use Bruteforce to resign it to your account so that's all I found while google.

Alright, thanks for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register