• Thread starter RABIID RABBIIT
  • Start date
  • Views 10,002
R

RABIID RABBIIT

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok right... this is confusing to explain but ill try my best :S

When you get a helicopter dont use it on the same life as you got it on... if you get the helicopter and then use it on the next life all the kills the helicopter get count towards new UAV's Airstrikes and eventually another helicopter, and you can repeat the entire thing over again...

So it goes something like this...

Join game
Get 7 kills
Die
Call in helicopter
Hide
Call in UAV
Call in Airstrike
Die
Call in Helicopter
Hide
Call in UAV
Call in Airstrike
Die
Call in Helicopter
e.t.c

NOTES:
1. You could join a game and die 1000 times and then get a helicopter and u can do it then u dont have to do it as you start the game.
2. When hiding any kills you get yourself count towards the new UAV's e.t.c not just the helicopters kills.
3. As you will only be getting single kill xp from the helicopter or yourself killing things this doesnt really get you much xp, but helps a LOT with your k/d ratio and some challanges (Exposed I II & III, Airstrike Veteran I II & III, Chopper Veteran I II & III)
4. I suggest making 2 seperate classes if you plan on doing this, one to get 7 easy kills (e.g M16 red dot, 3 frags, stopping power) and one with a UAV jammer, silencer, claymores e.t.c to hide with.

Enjoy :biggrin:

R

rickeyf11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its pretty self explanitory
you get your heli, die, call it in, let that get kills, & those kills will get you another uav, airstrike & heli.

darkFX

darkFX

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh rite thats really dumb because most people know of all the camp spots

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't get it either but I've done it before, and make sure you put the title of the game you're making this glitch for.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it's the only game that uses airstrikes, uav's, and helicopters.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so old... And the reason why your heli gets you another heli and airstrikes is because it counts towards your kill streak. Therefore if you die and use it on your next life or any other life then it can help you get a higher killstreak for that life you called it in on.
But there are disadvantages to this which are
1) people camp indoors when a heli comes out
2) after about 3 helis a game the other team starts to shoot them down causing you not to get another heli or airstrike
3) your heli might be lazy and not get any kills

R

RABIID RABBIIT

Reaction score
Sin$
ive had games when ive gotten literally over 100 kills and less than 10 deaths using this, i think its pretty useful to boost with so i thought id put it out there for new players... sorry... :?

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am saying it's old for me and my COD4 friends. Most people waste their heli's on the life that they get them. It is a really smart strategy especially on shipment :thumbup:

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Sin$
shadowz00 said:
I am saying it's old for me and my COD4 friends. Most people waste their heli's on the life that they get them. It is a really smart strategy especially on shipment :thumbup:
But sometimes a random grenade might come out of nowhere and completely ruin your strategy.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but just camp in a container the whole game and spawn kill teh n4rbz :tongue:. I got a 26 killstreak on shipment hiding in a crate lol :thumbup:. One of the best strategies ever.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Sin$
shadowz00 said:
Yeah but just camp in a container the whole game and spawn kill teh n4rbz :tongue:. I got a 26 killstreak on shipment hiding in a crate lol :thumbup:. One of the best strategies ever.
Yeah that's what I did also, but they eventually caught on.
It's only good for a quick 25-30 killing spree, unless you're playing with people who don't know how to play.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ran out of ammo and ran out to knife some noobs. :tongue: knifed 2 before their martyrdom killed me lol.

O

osnb37

Reaction score
Sin$
if your over 5th prestige then once you get the heli you have to die. when you respawn you have to get 1 kill THEN call in the heli.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whichever life you call it in on, it will get kills for that life's killstreak. Does not matter what prestige you are.

v DzL

v DzL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This kinda can work but is also a little bit noobyyy
But anyway
well done:thumbup:

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Sin$
xHuSkY JaKex said:
This kinda can work but is also a little bit noobyyy
But anyway
well done:thumbup:
Sometimes noobyyness is a smart move.

W

WSEFT27

Reaction score
Sin$
:mad::tongue::S:frown::wink::biggrin::cursing::thumbup::thumbdown::confused:cared::confused:cared::.(:wink::biggrin::biggrin::smile::thumbup::?:mad::?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:thumbdown::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::w00t::w00t::rolleyes::S

Top Bottom
Login
Register