• Thread starter Hardline Pro
  • Start date
  • Views 2,838
Ez Gamerx

Ez Gamerx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is true, its probably to get less lag and better hit detection like mw2.

Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's stop blaming the lag on theater mode. I play Halo and there is no lag, yet it still maintains a theater mode.

I believe that it is a myth that theater mode causes lag TBH. The only reason for the lag is because they use P2P system and not dedicated servers.

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares about it? Tbh for myself it was useless goy better things to record than modern warefare trash

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's stop blaming the lag on theater mode. I play Halo and there is no lag, yet it still maintains a theater mode.

I believe that it is a myth that theater mode causes lag TBH. The only reason for the lag is because they use P2P system and not dedicated servers.

I agree, I currently use it a lot.
Who cares about it? Tbh for myself i was useless
Why are you in a cod sub-fourm them?

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is and also its to talk about it and i was talking about how useless the **** was :smile:

That is an opinion, it can be helpful to some not so much to others. Either way it has no effect on you, if it is there or not.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Link.

Why would they remove good features like theater mode? I'm pissed. I couldn't care less about the eSports stuff, I'm not into it. But theater mode was a great addition to Black Ops 1, MW3, and Black Ops 2. It was good for YouTubers so they didn't have to record every single game to get good footage. It was also good for reporting cheaters and boosters. IW may have taken a few steps forward with Ghosts, but IMO, this is a big step back.

There is still theater mode, just not in the game itself. it's on your Ghosts account/Elite type thing. They even talked about it during the Multiplayer reveal.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They could always fix the issue of the lag by adding dedicated servers.

Also I hope Ghosts lags a lot and has crappy hit detection so you guys can find something else to blame it on.
Well adding dedicated servers would cost alot of money, that is the reason they are not going to implement them

Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Even though I still think it is a myth, now that they have dedicated servers what is the reason for no theater mode?

I'd like IW to actually tell us why instead of ignoring it.

Beazt

Beazt

Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
They could always fix the issue of the lag by adding dedicated servers.

Also I hope Ghosts lags a lot and has crappy hit detection so you guys can find something else to blame it on.

I am pretty sure that I read somewhere Ghost will have dedicated servers on next gen consoles

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am pretty sure that I read somewhere Ghost will have dedicated servers on next gen consoles

yes Cod Ghosts will only have Dedicated servers on the new Gen consoles because of the cloud storage

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Link.

Why would they remove good features like theater mode? I'm pissed. I couldn't care less about the eSports stuff, I'm not into it. But theater mode was a great addition to Black Ops 1, MW3, and Black Ops 2. It was good for YouTubers so they didn't have to record every single game to get good footage. It was also good for reporting cheaters and boosters. IW may have taken a few steps forward with Ghosts, but IMO, this is a big step back.

I don't care that it was removed. It may improve the lag. Plus who really cares about boosters. They real problem would be glitchers and hackers. There always may be a report button still. So lets not judge until the game is out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register