Tutorial *No Root Needed* How to use different launchers/themes

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been messing around with launchers and different themes for a couple hours now, and I wanted to share them with you.

Launchers

What you will need

• Google play store
Now, all you need to do is open your google play store, and hit search and type in launchers.
Some launchers include: Windows phone launcher, Iphone launcher, Google Now(nexus) and many other launchers you could think of.
When you find the one you want to use hit install. ( DO NOT HIT OPEN )
Now, hit your home screen button, and this time tap "Open once"
You can customize the launcher in the launchers settings anyway you please, and if you do not like it just download another launcher(that is why you hit "only once")
When you have gotten your launcher the way you like it hit your home screen button and now hit "Always"

Themes

What you will need

• custom launcher
First step is going back to the goggle play store, search for the name of the launcher you downloaded followed by the word "Theme"
You will now see lots of themes all of these will work for the launcher you searched for.
Once you find one you like hit install.
Now, majority of the themes you get you can just hit open for, that will bring you to the startup/installation steps.
If you want to do it manually, find your launchers settings, hit themes, and then click what you want to apply to your launcher(Skins,fonts,wallpaper, ans whatever it has)
Hit your home screen, and you theme should be applied.

To remove your custom theme:
  • go back to the play store
  • Find your them you downloaded
  • hit uninstall

If you'd like to see more tutorials like these please tell me, I have lots of cool stuff for android I can share with you guys. and well, I'm bored.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device,
it is your choice to make these modifications on your device.

Last edited:
Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the customizability of android, I've been running a mixture of themes on Nova Launcher, and I love it

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty old and know. Especially considering I have seen launchers in the top 3 apps to download xD. Nice tutorial regardless

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty old and know. Especially considering I have seen launchers in the top 3 apps to download xD. Nice tutorial regardless
It is still useful, I get compliments from people on mine because it's so minimalistic, and I've taught people how to use launchers/themes/icon packs

Top Bottom
Login
Register