• Start date
  • Views 2,585
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
....The ignorance in that post is unreal. Halo and CoD are the best selling games of all time. Gears of War was also a huge success.. Nintendo has Mario and Zelda... Also, I think you're count on the game systems are off. Sony has sold way more consoles then anything.

hate to be the one...but nintendo has the top 4 selling franchises in history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
hate to be the one...but nintendo has the top 4 selling franchises in history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

It seems you don't know what the word ignorance means. Quantity != Quality. Get your facts straight. Only recently people have been figuring out Microsoft's horrible business, which is why there is a switch to PS3. My count on game systems is correct, from Wii, PS3 then Xbox 360.

Yes, it turns off completely. I turn it off because I have a tiny bit of a lazy eye, so I will not be able to see 3D effects like in the movies in my life. Lul

Some reason I was thinking of what system had the best game online and I was thinking Halo 2. But even that aint entirely true. But, after reading all the stats. In all fairness Nintendo has been out the longest. So, of course they would have more.

Looks like PS3 is the winner.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250980/playstation-3-lifetime-sales-overtakes-the-xbox-360/

Buuut, I will always been an Xbox fan boy I guess.

X

xMikeTTG

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with you 100% on this post. So many people are assuming Nintendo is doomed but they are wrong.

xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant really say that any console is better than the other.. and i would expect that the 3DS would outsell the wii

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some reason I was thinking of what system had the best game online and I was thinking Halo 2. But even that aint entirely true. But, after reading all the stats. In all fairness Nintendo has been out the longest. So, of course they would have more.

Looks like PS3 is the winner.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250980/playstation-3-lifetime-sales-overtakes-the-xbox-360/

Buuut, I will always been an Xbox fan boy I guess.

Only reason people think Halo 2 is better is nostalgia. Think about it for a second unbiased, Halo 3 had what Halo 2 did plus more. Thinking Halo 2 was better is foolish. The thing you should really account for is how long Nintendo has been out and how they STILL manage to sell Mario games, how they STILL push sales for all their games. Microsoft had Gears of War for 1 gen, and they managed to ruin it. You want to know my facts on that? It had under a million sales in it's first week, on a console with Gears fans, with an already large base. Nintendo knows how to do it right.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Only reason people think Halo 2 is better is nostalgia. Think about it for a second unbiased, Halo 3 had what Halo 2 did plus more. Thinking Halo 2 was better is foolish. The thing you should really account for is how long Nintendo has been out and how they STILL manage to sell Mario games, how they STILL push sales for all their games. Microsoft had Gears of War for 1 gen, and they managed to ruin it. You want to know my facts on that? It had under a million sales in it's first week, on a console with Gears fans, with an already large base. Nintendo knows how to do it right.

Nintendo is dying. Well, in the console scheme. The Wii U sales are crap. I mean, Nintendo holds handheld sales all day. Halo 2 was insane at is prime. Revolutionized online gaming.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nintendo is dying. Well, in the console scheme. The Wii U sales are crap. I mean, Nintendo holds handheld sales all day. Halo 2 was insane at is prime. Revolutionized online gaming.

Lol you still **** out of your mouth. Just because it's not your taste, doesn't mean it's dying. I'm glad it's not your taste, enjoy **** of Anus.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol you still **** out of your mouth. Just because it's not your taste, doesn't mean it's dying. I'm glad it's not your taste, enjoy **** of Anus.

Have fun playing children games.

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The WiiU could be the #1 system with 3 simple things
1. SSB- but it's yet to have a release date
2. Big LoZ Game- I mean Skyrim map sized big
3. Pokemon X+Y alt version on the WiiU. Similar to Gale of Darkness in the whole 3D thing.

That would make the WiiU amazing.

H

H7SA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think the word "beat" means here. The Wii outsold both the Xbox 360 and PS3 with Nintendo pushing out quality titles. Meanwhile on the Xbox 360, we get another 500 shooters and series dying like Gears of Pillowfights and Call of Halo: Space Warfare. Ya, Wii U will beat them.
Most of the people who bought the Wii were casual gamers.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the people who bought the Wii were casual gamers.

Some much deluded ******ry, it's not even funny. Just because a game is casual, doesn't mean it can't be fun. Why are you so stupid? Seriously?

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some much deluded ******ry, it's not even funny. Just because a game is casual, doesn't mean it can't be fun. Why are you so stupid? Seriously?

How come you are so hostile towards all your posts and are bashing other consoles that don't have anything to do with Nintendo section?

Nintendo focuses around Children games and thats why it outsells more of the adult friendly consoles like the 360 and PS3, every few years, the generation moves up; people who own Nintendo products will go to 360/PS3 or if they are smart, PC.

You're being a hypocrite on top of everything, the only time I would ever buy a Nintendo product is when it revolves around Pokemon but now since the series is ****ed and they can't come up with any more original Pokemon; I won't be getting any of Nintendos products.

I might get a 3DS because I've wanted some new hardware for a while since I still have a DS Lite.

Respect peoples opinions, stop bashing and bringing up consoles that don't belong here; PS2 outsold every console in history.

You act like only your opinion is right and important, hell; you're implying it.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How come you are so hostile towards all your posts and are bashing other consoles that don't have anything to do with Nintendo section?

Nintendo focuses around Children games and thats why it outsells more of the adult friendly consoles like the 360 and PS3, every few years, the generation moves up; people who own Nintendo products will go to 360/PS3 or if they are smart, PC.

You're being a hypocrite on top of everything, the only time I would ever buy a Nintendo product is when it revolves around Pokemon but now since the series is ****ed and they can't come up with any more original Pokemon; I won't be getting any of Nintendos products.

I might get a 3DS because I've wanted some new hardware for a while since I still have a DS Lite.

Respect peoples opinions, stop bashing and bringing up consoles that don't belong here; PS2 outsold every console in history.

You act like only your opinion is right and important, hell; you're implying it.

I'm hostile towards stupidity. Making an excuse such as "c-c-cus its c-c-casual" is stupid. Make a reasonable point to why Nintendo games would fail.

You're wrong on that, if you listened to what Nintendo actually says, they cater to EVERYONE. If idiots want to play another million FPS titles with kids that f*** your mom, you're more than welcome. Don't try to point out Nintendo for actually selling games.

You don't know what hypocrite means, so let's move on. Pokemon series ****ed up? Now I know you have autism. Your nostalgia isn't want makes a good game, it's the enjoyment and what it has. Nintendo didn't take away ANYTHING from the Pokemon games, only added.

Have an intelligent opinion, and maybe, just maybe, I'll reason with you. Your autistic stupidity is sad. PS2 isn't the most sold console, Nintendo DS is.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hostile towards stupidity. Making an excuse such as "c-c-cus its c-c-casual" is stupid. Make a reasonable point to why Nintendo games would fail.

You're wrong on that, if you listened to what Nintendo actually says, they cater to EVERYONE. If idiots want to play another million FPS titles with kids that **** your mom, you're more than welcome. Don't try to point out Nintendo for actually selling games.

You don't know what hypocrite means, so let's move on. Pokemon series ****ed up? Now I know you have autism. Your nostalgia isn't want makes a good game, it's the enjoyment and what it has. Nintendo didn't take away ANYTHING from the Pokemon games, only added.

Have an intelligent opinion, and maybe, just maybe, I'll reason with you. Your autistic stupidity is sad. PS2 isn't the most sold console, Nintendo DS is.

jumping-out-of-window.gif

Ignorance is bliss my friend. EpicError EpicError

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

2e8ab9ad27cfe73fa8093556a0887dfb.png

Before you think of some stupid way to defend your point, even if the DS did outsell the PS2, I was not talking about handheld-consoles and I was trying to make it clear to you that the PS2 outsold every household grounded console but I didn't advocate that in my original post.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
2e8ab9ad27cfe73fa8093556a0887dfb.png

Before you think of some stupid way to defend your point, even if the DS did outsell the PS2, I was not talking about handheld-consoles and I was trying to make it clear to you that the PS2 outsold every household grounded console but I didn't advocate that in my original post.

Uses Wiki as actual evidence. If you want to prove yourself right, do it properly. LOL
http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

Yes, last time I checked, it was NDS. PS2 went up, ohwowowow. I bet you put your big boy pants on, kid. Oh, now were are cherry picking? It is now HOME consoles. I'll still stick with my statement, read up on the English language and figuring out what 'ignorance' and 'hypocrite' means.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Uses Wiki as actual evidence. If you want to prove yourself right, do it properly. LOL
http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

Yes, last time I checked, it was NDS. PS2 went up, ohwowowow. I bet you put your big boy pants on, kid. Oh, now were are cherry picking? It is now HOME consoles. I'll still stick with my statement, read up on the English language and figuring out what 'ignorance' and 'hypocrite' means.

If Wikipedia and the site that you linked have the same information; I don't see the problem in my using it as a reference? I'm sure when you had to do projects in High School, you never used Wikipedia right?

My English vocabulary is actually a few years above my reading and writing level so I don't think I need to research definitions on words that are taught in Elementary School.

Thank you for your time and anger.

040a7c274b0bd65aa130a64fedb43a7a.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register