• Start date
  • Views 2,107
-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nintendo announces their "new" title The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. The game is going to get released this Fall/Autumn on the WiiU. It's a remake of the orginal Gamecube title. They upgraded the graphics, so you can play it on 720p now.

wiiu_zeldawindwaker_scrn02.jpg

Mr. Iwata explained that they were experimenting with the gameplay experience. Also, he stated that it will be possible to play it off-TV using only the Gamepad.

wind-waker-hd1.png

Personally, the game looks great and I'm looking forward to see some gameplay. I'm happy that they chose Wind Waker, even though I honestly would prefer Majora's Mask because of the great fan-made trailer (if you haven't seen it yet, be sure to check it out; Link).

What do you guys think about it? Are you planning to buy it? Which TLOZ game were you expecting and what would you like to see in the future?

Sources: http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/VQLTZlGftWjouYmL8_LRngGxDJ7fbWEG
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2013/01/the-wind-waker-hd-releases-this-autum-for-wii-u/#more-59313

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread seemed as if this wind waker hd remake was the new game. yet it's not, it's just a fill in until they finish the new one. very mis-leading thread.

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread seemed as if this wind waker hd remake was the new game. yet it's not, it's just a fill in until they finish the new one. very mis-leading thread.
Would you be kind enough to recommend me a better name for the thread? :smile:

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
Sin$
easy as pie little one

"New Zelda in the works, with a Zelda filler coming out soon"

BOOM
Yeah, I see. The problem is that I never mentioned the new Zelda title in my whole thread (exept the video of Nintendo). Also, I was talking about the Wind Waker remake the whole time, so why should I put the focus on the new title?
Actually, after thinking about it for a while, in my opinion, the title isn't misleading at all because all I said was that Nintendo announced their "new" title, which is the Wind Waker remake. It makes no difference that it's a filler because it still is a whole game.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Nintendo Y U No make Majora's mask for 3ds?
I think they released a statement (don't quote me on this) saying that they didn't want to make it yet, or something along those lines.
They need to stop being lazy. Though, another studio handles the remakes, so maybe the Wind Waker remake is keeping them busy. o.0

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they released a statement (don't quote me on this) saying that they didn't want to make it yet, or something along those lines.
They need to stop being lazy. Though, another studio handles the remakes, so maybe the Wind Waker remake is keeping them busy. o.0
Shigeru Miyamoto said he wanted to work on a sequel to A Link to the Past (LoZ on SNES). Possibly the next Zelda?

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Shigeru Miyamoto said he wanted to work on a sequel to A Link to the Past (LoZ on SNES). Possibly the next Zelda?
Who knows. All we know is that the new Zelda is being worked on, and that one of it's dungeons is a big as Hyrule Field from OoT.

D

Defeat

Baka
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it all looks amazing. Been a huge Zelda fan since I was coming out of diapers :3 I'm really glad to see that some companies still try for the single-player experience. Xbox has ruined me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register