What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a zombies bypass with ninja?

B

Brex

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys ever plan on making a destiny bypass? Anyways awesome service, been online for over two months now.

iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone send a decent zombies GSC & MP GSC my way? Do zombies have an off host menu?

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys ever plan on making a destiny bypass? Anyways awesome service, been online for over two months now.
Since you last when you don't push cheats, I think they have some server-side cheat detection that might be impossible to avoid. Not only is the demand not high AT ALL (I've been asked like 3 times total), I've never even seen a fully working Destiny bypass. Bungie used to do server-side detection way back on Halo 3 because they have a view of EVERY stat on their server.

C

chadmeister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work, I downloaded the files from your site, transferred to USB then to HDD on Xbox . I can see the files on my hard drive, but have no stealth menu on my Xbox guide. Everyone on your Aim has been off line since yesterday and tried sitting in irc , but no help there. Interested in getting this going. I have a jtag xbox with a corona board.

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work, I downloaded the files from your site, transferred to USB then to HDD on Xbox . I can see the files on my hard drive, but have no stealth menu on my Xbox guide. Everyone on your Aim has been off line since yesterday and tried sitting in irc , but no help there. Interested in getting this going. I have a jtag xbox with a corona board.
have you set it as a plugin in dashlaunch

Project116

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should make 1 day token time, because most of people here and I myself don't play day to day.

C

chadmeister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should make 1 day token time, because most of people here and I myself don't play day to day.
I didn't see that option when I bought, I have the stealth showing up but keep getting 80151903 can't connect to the internet so I can't redeem the code I just bought and xbox keeps freezing now all the time, and I don't have liveblocked enabled. I hope the time doesn't start until you redeem the key.I bought 2 weeks so lets hope they stand by me as I also never seen where to submit my kv to them. Well I will keep searching for a answer.

Project116

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't see that option when I bought, I have the stealth showing up but keep getting 80151903 can't connect to the internet so I can't redeem the code I just bought and xbox keeps freezing now all the time, and I don't have liveblocked enabled. I hope the time doesn't start until you redeem the key.I bought 2 weeks so lets hope they stand by me as I also never seen where to submit my kv to them. Well I will keep searching for a answer.
Your time doesn't start up until you connect to xbox live even if you redeem the token. And the kv must be in your hdd or usb, not submit to them like you said.

ShadowStormOG

ShadowStormOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a security update on Black Ops 2 thats what Jester posted on AIM so DO NOT go on that game until the xex is pushed.

C

chadmeister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great support , Jasper even team viewed me and got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register