What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
One more thing if I'm console banned and I buy a token does the spoofing mac ip change this banned? And does it mask my ip address as well? Lost please help. Thanks
you need a kv to unban yourself, mac and ip stop your other xbox consoles getting banned :wink:

Tesla Modz

Tesla Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. I'm going to buy a token now. Thank you 
They don't take paypal. What a bummer

Tesla Modz

Tesla Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So since ninja doesn't accept paypal, I went ahead and made the mistake of buying a 3 day pass from xblhaze and the file I downloaded from them turn my rgh into a rghbrick. Wtf? No customer support what so ever. I guess that's what I get for trusting a b.s. stealth server.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
So since ninja doesn't accept paypal, I went ahead and made the mistake of buying a 3 day pass from xblhaze and the file I downloaded from them turn my rgh into a rghbrick. Wtf? No customer support what so ever. I guess that's what I get for trusting a b.s. stealth server.
They do accept PayPal. Message [email protected] or [email protected]. I'd help you, but AIM isn't working for me.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats why i am afraid to use xbls have you tried using a blank launch.ini on a usb stick?

Tesla Modz

Tesla Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work now need to but a real server token. I messaged the emails but no response. Now what

Tesla Modz

Tesla Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanknu 
So just tried them on aim it didn't work either. I guess I'm screwed.

Tesla Modz

Tesla Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it so hard to find a kv dealer that is full dodo? Why would you post: that you'll contact the authorities if you use a fake account. Why in the world..... doesn't everyone mod ding use fake accounts? Apparently this is the warning of I'll steal your money and send you banned kvs. When a criminal call s the law on another criminal, the world is at its end with no hope. This is his post. 
[6/26/2015 2:38:37 PM] #uMirin'?: [Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:32 PM] #uMirin'?: By paying for this service you are agreeing to this ToS
Information about us:
We always sell fresh unshared & unbanned kvs the best of it's kind. We never sell shared or banned kvs. All kvs are checked before they are sold to make sure they are unbanned. The kv seller (Skype:RaiNNKVs) is a very trusted individual with a good reputation. By reading this you are agreeing to not receive reinbursement considering we know the product was good and to not ask for a refund. We supply good unbanned kvs, it's up to you what you do with them. We don't participate in xbox modding just the kv selling, also if you get the kv banned it is NOT on us. Kv life can depend on many different things. Some of these are XOSC, Stealth, Bypasses, and Same Account Usage. By paying for this service you are agreeing to all of the ToS.
Terms of Service:
1. No refunds, chargebacks, returns, or reimbursements.
2. Buying under a false account or identity will result in contacting the authorities.
3. Opening disputes is considered stealing from us considering you have received a good product.
4. By paying for this service you are automatically agreeing to follow the ToS.
Enjoy your KV.
Come back soon!

Payments-
Paypal: (check my status for bulk pricing)
Go to the website imraising.tv/u/rainnkvspp
Leave the correct ammount.
Leave your nickname.
Leave NO MESSAGE.
Contact (Skype : RaiNNKvs) when payment was sent.

Bitcoin: (check my status for bulk pricing)
Contact (Skype : RaiNNKvs) telling how much you are sending BEFORE you pay.
Send the payment to 1DcaR1DctEhgsT4iqN7c17VV9k7Tzn8y7r

<<< 
Why is it so hard to find a kv dealer that is full dodo? Why would you post: that you'll contact the authorities if you use a fake account. Why in the world..... doesn't everyone mod ding use fake accounts? Apparently this is the warning of I'll steal your money and send you banned kvs. When a criminal call s the law on another criminal, the world is at its end with no hope. This is his post. 
[6/26/2015 2:38:37 PM] #uMirin'?: [Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:32 PM] #uMirin'?: By paying for this service you are agreeing to this ToS
Information about us:
We always sell fresh unshared & unbanned kvs the best of it's kind. We never sell shared or banned kvs. All kvs are checked before they are sold to make sure they are unbanned. The kv seller (Skype:RaiNNKVs) is a very trusted individual with a good reputation. By reading this you are agreeing to not receive reinbursement considering we know the product was good and to not ask for a refund. We supply good unbanned kvs, it's up to you what you do with them. We don't participate in xbox modding just the kv selling, also if you get the kv banned it is NOT on us. Kv life can depend on many different things. Some of these are XOSC, Stealth, Bypasses, and Same Account Usage. By paying for this service you are agreeing to all of the ToS.
Terms of Service:
1. No refunds, chargebacks, returns, or reimbursements.
2. Buying under a false account or identity will result in contacting the authorities.
3. Opening disputes is considered stealing from us considering you have received a good product.
4. By paying for this service you are automatically agreeing to follow the ToS.
Enjoy your KV.
Come back soon!

Payments-
Paypal: (check my status for bulk pricing)
Go to the website imraising.tv/u/rainnkvspp
Leave the correct ammount.
Leave your nickname.
Leave NO MESSAGE.

Bitcoin: (check my status for bulk pricing)
Contact (Skype : RaiNNKvs) telling how much you are sending BEFORE you pay.
Send the payment to 1DcaR1DctEhgsT4iqN7c17VV9k7Tzn8y7r

<<<
Where in this post do u see any real people's info? On all of 7sins where is there one modders real name and info?

Tesla Modz

Tesla Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I just realized that I was posting in. Ninja. It will not happen again. Thanks for all the help you guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register