What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Also. Thought this would be good to add. When my RGH does not have its Ethernet Cable plugged in. It boots fine...

Kaution

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep there is no ethernet near mine

RyanIsAwsome3

RyanIsAwsome3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Resolved. (: ty Ninja XBLSE! Best service I've used.

Last edited:
T

tyler2101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant load my ninja server everytime i put my gta menu the purge in my plugin. i get the error saying. ninja disabled-network error but then when i remove purge it works but the server runs fine when i use my other menu and it was working before i removed the ninja stealth from my plugin and re added it. im going to keep messing with the plugins until i get it to work again

Sikovit

Sikovit

Retired
Donator Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Purchased this service 17 hours ago and yet no one has even attempted to help me to even get my token that i never received..... Tried contacting your whole entire support team and not a single person is bothering to even help me after spending $35 on this. I'd appreciate it greatly if you would even message a paying customer back which you have failed to do in even the slightest bit..

This is how my orders look...
MyOrders_zpsgqfeovvu.png

myfirst_zpssmfuod58.png

MySecond_zpsccwenvjm.png

No token was ever emailed to me or anything at all regarding my token to redeem for the service I paid money for..

I spoke with you yesterday evening.

We will get everything figured out.

We have over 5,000 users to date, and more than likely, all are satisfied.

i cant load my ninja server everytime i put my gta menu the purge in my plugin. i get the error saying. ninja disabled-network error but then when i remove purge it works but the server runs fine when i use my other menu and it was working before i removed the ninja stealth from my plugin and re added it. im going to keep messing with the plugins until i get it to work again

The Pure was having issues being on the NiNJA server in the past, but was fixed.
So i'm not entirely sure why this is still occurring.

RyanIsAwsome3

RyanIsAwsome3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Last edited:
Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all the proof of purchase and everything, why is the team not able to simply send me my token?
The thing is, they are simply getting your token for you. They have only certain amount of people who are dealing with big masses of people at a time. Be patient and if your not happy with the services then find another server to use.

RyanIsAwsome3

RyanIsAwsome3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Last edited:
Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand that they are short-handed but its been 18 hours just in wait for a simple code. I understand and i appreciate their work, I just hate comparing the service i am currently having to when i first bought the service
I understand, I would be very confused after waiting this amount of time but my actions would not to ask on Se7enSins but to wait until one of the staff get contact with you about this, every purchase is logged with the amount of time so you wont be missed!

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is something wrong with NiNJA? When I use SimpleDump++ to try to dump the RAM (0xC0000000 - DFFFFFFF) it won't let me, I let it run for 10 minutes and the bar doesn't fill, so I close the program and the dumped file is still 0kb (nothing was dumped). I can dump every other offset/area except for the RAM. This issue started last night and I haven't changed anything on my end...

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
Is something wrong with NiNJA? When I use SimpleDump++ to try to dump the RAM (0xC0000000 - DFFFFFFF) it won't let me, I let it run for 10 minutes and the bar doesn't fill, so I close the program and the dumped file is still 0kb (nothing was dumped). I can dump every other offset/area except for the RAM. This issue started last night and I haven't changed anything on my end...
I am not sure on why this reason may be, have you tried contacting the workers from NiNJA yet? They would without a doubt be the best people to contact to try figure out this problem.

T

tyler2101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Pure was having issues being on the NiNJA server in the past, but was fixed.
So i'm not entirely sure why this is still occurring.[/QUOTE] is there anything i can do to fix this?

Sikovit

Sikovit

Retired
Donator Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You were most likely banned for Mem dumping.

Or are unable to due to our dumping preventions.

So i'm not entirely sure why this is still occurring.
is there anything i can do to fix this?

Consult your Purge seller, as NiNJA fixed the compatibility issues on our end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register