What's new

Discussion [NiNJA] 1 month KV ban times are back!

• Thread starter NiNJA
  • Start date
  • Views 6,926
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
25 days that's hard to believe ....

Timmy Mods

Timmy Mods

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If kvs are lasting a month why isnt that an option to buy? Even tho it would be like $85+ which is retarded

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously I know for a fact you guys are lien 23+ days yeah on the last dashboard lol
I have no reason to lie, ninja definitely killing the game man.

Ninja has some of the best programmers in the scene not to mention some of the people on the team have been here since inception of this modding industry when it all started.

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no reason to lie, ninja definitely killing the game man.

Ninja has some of the best programmers in the scene not to mention some of the people on the team have been here since inception of this modding industry when it all started.
Even though they have the best everything I still wouldn't give them my money ..

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Even though they have the best everything I still wouldn't give them my money ..
Some people like Ferraris, Mercedes and BMWs and others like Honda Civics I completely understand.

Last edited:
BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously I know for a fact you guys are lien 23+ days yeah on the last dashboard lol
We aren't lying. Next time when we do a free day or free weekend be sure to give us a try. So "I know for a fact you guys are lien" I love these random facts people make up.

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally believe that NiNJA is 100% truthful about their ban times, BUT, no one can prove they've lasted that long..

N

Nigels

African Squad
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Been online for over a week on a dev kernal, NiNJA is obviously the best **** going round aye.
Got the Africans vote.

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally believe that NiNJA is 100% truthful about their ban times, BUT, no one can prove they've lasted that long..
Ask any NiNJA user saying they last to screenshot the date on there Keyvault in neighborhood (Will be the date they put it on).

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I want Ninja so bad, it's just $750 for lifetime is ridiculous :frown:
Also, whenever Ninja have given out there files for free for a couple of days i have never had a problem with them.
Highly recommend this server.
750 usd jesus but seems like a good buy IMO if i had the money i would get
Are you guys high or something? The 360 is losing ground fast, many new games aren't being developed for it, and the stealth servers will probably stop running in a few years, either that or they won't be updated as often and KVs are going to start getting banned within hours. If you want to spend 750$ on something get yourself a ps4, an xb1 or a pc, no point in wasting so much money on something that's going to be shut down in 3-5 years.

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you guys high or something? The 360 is losing ground fast, many new games aren't being developed for it, and the stealth servers will probably stop running in a few years, either that or they won't be updated as often and KVs are going to start getting banes within hours. If you want to spen 750$ on something get yourself a ps4, an xb1 or a pc, no point in wasting so much money for something that's going to be shut down in 3-5 years.
Very false and stupid statement. I am still making very good money from my 360. I agree that's it's "expensive", but it's kind of like an investment.

GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you guys high or something? The 360 is losing ground fast, many new games aren't being developed for it, and the stealth servers will probably stop running in a few years, either that or they won't be updated as often and KVs are going to start getting banned within hours. If you want to spend 750$ on something get yourself a ps4, an xb1 or a pc, no point in wasting so much money on something that's going to be shut down in 3-5 years.
In 2013 M$ stated that they would most likely shut down the servers in 2016.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Very false and stupid statement. I am still making very good money from my 360. I agree that's it's "expensive", but it's kind of like an investment.
Well, good luck getting your 750$ back! 
In 2013 M$ stated that they would most likely shut down the servers in 2016.
I think they might postpone it a bit longer, but game support is dropping fast.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, good luck getting your 750$ back!
Nearly everyone who can afford to buy lifetime has an established plan to use the server to get their money back already, and every one of my lifetime members that I've talked to have said they made their money back.

Again, people keep attacking the number 750 like I'm sitting here desperately trying to get lifetime buyers and making aim statuses about lifetime, when that couldn't be further from the truth. I do NOT want to sell multiple copies of lifetime, it's bad business. Lifetime being sold for cheap is how you know a stealth service doesn't even have faith in themselves and they are trying to make out with as much money as possible before people realize they were ripped off.

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You say its fading out, then say KV's will get banned faster? That would only be the case if they were actively writing new security lol.....

Top Bottom
Login
Register