Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Of i ran a bot on my phone would it not send my credentials to the server?

They usually contain their own information inside the config.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill take a look inside the apk

If the bots for the phones allow as much control as the old necro configs, while using the phones settings, then I'd definitely set up an human like bot config and run the **** all day.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
My plan is to reply to the support email as much as I can till I get an actually response. I gave up a while ago, but I'll still keep annoying them :^)

M

mistaraidss

Reaction score
Sin$
Using nox at all will get you a ban as soon as you log on a phone
Hold up, I've botted two accounts to 26~ since August 20th, and used nox extensively. I havent received a soft ban on either, and have played on both accounts from my phone. I've yet to receive a ban on either. Am I missing something? It sounds like people are being banned immediately after logging in from their phone (after using nox ofc)? Can someone confirm.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Has ANYONE recieved a ban since the last ban wave? 

Dakabr

Dakabr

Reaction score
Sin$
A few of my account got perm bans(when run @ 200km and 0mi), none recently - but I have changed my botting to be more "humanized" like 10 accounts all 20+ .. a couple @ 30 which I now use on my phone only (see how long that works) ...

I havent spoofed to gyms and all seems well .. I usually run 2 bots at a time both different settings but always same location usually local -

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure when the ban wave ended, but I had one account banned the first day everyone started noticing a problem. Then I had 2 more banned a few days later. My final ban was about 4 days ago.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
I got a very interesting email which I've only just seen. This was relating to my main account which I'd built up to level 20 legitimately then botted the **** out of up to level 28. I used pokemobbot, necrobot, sniped & gained in excess of 150K exp / hour. Just reinstalled the game & tried logging in... success!! All my other accounts are still giving "unable to authenticate" errors but at least this one's a bonus :smile:

87fXqIJ.png

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So now that new bots are out, there's far less bans. I've had 2 accounts banned in the last 2 weeks, has anyone else been experiencing ANY bans?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So now that new bots are out, there's far less bans. I've had 2 accounts banned in the last 2 weeks, has anyone else been experiencing ANY bans?
I've had an alt running through the nights, has started from very beginning to level 26. Still nothing regarding bans as of yet, not even pokestop/pokemon bans.

Deathshadow97

Deathshadow97

The Shadow Of Deaths
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had an alt running through the nights, has started from very beginning to level 26. Still nothing regarding bans as of yet, not even pokestop/pokemon bans.
Same here. Got a bot up to level 29 with full pokedex and no bans.

J

jai1212

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4 bot accounts lvl 31, 30, 30, 29 no bans so FAR been botting for about a month now

Jakes1001

Jakes1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May I ask which bot I can trust and not get banned and some of the settings that are recommended?

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
May I ask which bot I can trust and not get banned and some of the settings that are recommended?

Catchem Bot. Every other one I have had an account get banned while using.

Top Bottom
Login
Register