nhl 12 legend card

• Thread starter mikejones773
  • Start date
  • Views 44,167
M

mbellamy09

Reaction score
Sin$
so guys this is the first time ive used this forum.. ive tried following the directions in the video and the written ones and it still says my profile is corrupted. i dont think its rehashing or resigning and i cant find that CONcept program any help would be appreciated and thanks to the original uploader for the hard work.

I

imightknow

Reaction score
Sin$
yea banned from EA servers I guess is just a matter of time you guys are next in line i guess ...

C

cptzingaa

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do me a favor and post a picture of the error for us? I'd really like to see this "error", something sounds fishy

K

KarboN nY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If these bans are true, what should we do? I am kind of afraid to sign on and see what happens but im afraid im banned lol idk what to do

I
yea banned from EA servers I guess is just a matter of time you guys are next in line i guess ...

you're lying i know alot of people who didnt get banned

D

diddyd22

Reaction score
Sin$
anybody get any proof on if this is true? thinking about doing this today but dont want to get banned

K

KarboN nY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread must not die, everyone got the card and now doesnt want to post on the thread, typical leechers

T

tmoney420

Reaction score
Sin$
Couple of errors I noticed that can hopefully help someone else.

USBXTAFGUI_V44 added a %20 into the Hockeycard and Profile file names after they were inserted to the USB drive.

When booting with the entire %20 in the file name, the game would freeze at the title screen and never load.

When deleting JUST the % (not the 20) and trying to load the game gave, I got the 'profile corrupted' error.

When deleting the entire %20 the game loads fine and the card works.

Hope that helps someone.

PS. the reason I was using the USBXTAFGUI program was because Modio wasn't working on Windows Vista. The program would install, but I couldn't see any files on the usb drive.

S

ShakenBake101

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread must not die, everyone got the card and now doesnt want to post on the thread, typical leechers
What is their to post about you have your legend card. If anything it should be pinned and NHL 11 legend should be unpinned.

S

Simic14

Reaction score
Sin$
i had my card for a while i waited for DKSTruth to put it out but he was busy so i took up his cause i guess lol.

make sure you back up your profile and hockey card in case something goes wrong (knocks on wood) i don't want no angry messages.

NHL 12 hockey card: http://www.mediafire...m9evyvx00mhwkyo
NHL 12 profile: http://www.mediafire...4kny7lt0wr1kyy5
legend card stats
358 out of 350 games legend 3
A- grade
221 out of 200 wins

legend 3 sorry if it took so long i had a busy day lol
see you on the ice :tongue: xbox GxHz blackguy
wink.gif

PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE BOOST SLOTS! THX

K

KarboN nY