• Thread starter mikejones773
  • Start date
  • Views 44,168
T

TheDman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey fella's

I am new to this and never thought it would have to come to this. I play as a Dd-man and have consistently achieved these grades A+, A(+/-) depending on the teams, and B+/A-. I pretty much started playing as soon as the game hit store shelves.

I have noticed that my player is hanging at 100% for games playes and wins. But my stat sits at B/B+ even with high grades. I took a picture of my stats that shows my defensive dman with an overall of A+, A-, A- in my performance tracker, but according to EA that only adds up to a B/B+ depending on the day.

For that reason I considered using the legend mod. I tried it once, but it has dropped me back to Veteran 1. Any ideas why? The files on this forum are no longer available is there anywhere else I can find them?

D

DEKUM510

Reaction score
Sin$
Quote from EA's NHL forum http://forum.ea.com/...st/7689235.page :

Added logic on the server to detect whether your online BAP card progression matches what the server shows. If you downloaded a legend card from some website and used a tool to overwrite your save file, we will check what level on the server you should be at, and adjust XP accordingly.

So, until new CHEAT is found... KEEP ON PLAYING, BOYS! :w00t: Good luck for all "Legend3" players! Thanks, EA! :thumbup:

Nothing has happened to my account. I doubt EA would put the time, money, or energy into preventing something as small as this....despite what they might say. They probably just said that to try and keep people from downloading the card/profile in the future.

The Dman -

That is a very common issue this year for some reason. If you cant find the card send me a PM and I will send you mine.

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing has happened to my account. I doubt EA would put the time, money, or energy into preventing something as small as this....despite what they might say. They probably just said that to try and keep people from downloading the card/profile in the future.

The Dman -

That is a very common issue this year for some reason. If you cant find the card send me a PM and I will send you mine.
No, the legend cards won't work for anyone who is trying to put the cards on new without having the requirements. However anyone with the legend cards already on their account won't have any problems. Although I haven't tried to reset my players attribute points yet just in case.

ialchemist

ialchemist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just figured I'd give it a shot, thanks for the heads up. It worked for all of 30 mins, then said something of the fact it doesn't add up and reset me back to my original stats

xboxguy10

xboxguy10

NHL 12 GOD
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep...well I havn't actually tested it but if it works for a game or 2 could still be useful for people who knows...

A

Aaron1992xxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Th e only way you can get this to work or any other hockey cards is to........................ load up as normal, DONT edit NAME OR equipment. any thing like this .......... u can get the pro to 99ovrall.............. got to edit stats....... use the xp and save ......... NOW YOU WILL COME TO A SCREEN WITCH SAYS (THIS EXP IS WRONG RESET TO NORMAL AMOUNT...... At this point there is a circle saving on this screen to the left of this warning message it will dissapear after a few seconds then DASHBOARD AT THIS POINT.......DO NOT CLICK OK TO RESET JUST DASHBOARD.......NOW LOAD UP A GAING AND EDIT THE STATS UNTIL EVERY ONE IS 99 ..........THE ONLYTHING THAT SUCKS IS THAT U CANT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE ACCEPT STATS..... enjoy this little find this works with every hockey card uploaded :smile:

A

Aaron1992xxx

Reaction score
Sin$
if u dnt understand send me a message on xbox and ill chat u through it....... my gt is Nova I Phoenix

ethan schriver

ethan schriver

Reaction score
Sin$
message me on xbox ill pay you by msp or paypal to get my account legend just use cloud storage and save the card and profile in there after you mod it or ill pay for the account my GT is: DangleSnipeBar

Top Bottom
Login
Register