nhl 12 legend card

• Thread starter mikejones773
  • Start date
  • Views 44,171
M

mikejones773

Reaction score
Sin$
i had my card for a while i waited for DKSTruth to put it out but he was busy so i took up his cause i guess lol.

make sure you back up your profile and hockey card in case something goes wrong (knocks on wood) i don't want no angry messages.

NHL 12 hockey card: http://www.mediafire...m9evyvx00mhwkyo
NHL 12 profile: http://www.mediafire...4kny7lt0wr1kyy5
legend card stats
358 out of 350 games legend 3
A- grade
221 out of 200 wins

legend 3 sorry if it took so long i had a busy day lol
see you on the ice
tongue.gif
xbox GxHz blackguy
wink.gif

R

ryder kaz

Reaction score
Sin$
i appreciate your post... But it's not working.. looks like you used the same link for both the hockey card and profile card...

Or i may be just missing something

R

ryder kaz

Reaction score
Sin$
There both Hockeycards
Just to be clear here, the mod isn't the same as nhl11?

I thought i needed a Hockey card and a profile card to successfully mod my guy...

So i'm just a little bit confused.

M

mikejones773

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to be clear here, the mod isn't the same as nhl11?

I thought i needed a Hockey card and a profile card to successfully mod my guy...

So i'm just a little bit confused.

no your right i updated it sorry guys good look

i appreciate your post... But it's not working.. looks like you used the same link for both the hockey card and profile card...

Or i may be just missing something
i updated it thanks

R

ryder kaz

Reaction score
Sin$
no your right i updated it sorry guys good look

i updated it thanks
Just one more thing...

I can get the profile downloaded no problem from the site, but everytime i make an attempt to download the hockey card nothing happens... so i am unable to get it.. Not sure why...

Maybe try downloading it yourself to see if you can get it?

Thanks again!

M

mikejones773

Reaction score
Sin$
Just one more thing...

I can get the profile downloaded no problem from the site, but everytime i make an attempt to download the hockey card nothing happens... so i am unable to get it.. Not sure why...

Maybe try downloading it yourself to see if you can get it?

Thanks again!

i did it works for me

Georgee

Georgee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked perfect Thanx!!! been waiting for this so i can finally play lol

D

DEKUM510

Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed, and working. Thanks alot bud. Really appreciate it.

Rep Given. Now we need the final card!! Whoever gets it please post it when you have time.

H00DSTaR

H00DSTaR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Appreciate this upload your legend 2 card when you unlock it please

M

midhaven

Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious to how this works, downloaded the legend card for NHL11 and it was a huge help as I started playing quite late.

But this year once you download do you inherit the stats/games played/wins etc. or do you retain your own stats?
Say you have 70 games played and download a legend card and profile with 200 games played, do you have to play 50 or 180 games to get the next card at 250?

I

imightknow

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you export the hockeycard1 to the usb ? in the nhl 12 menu i can only save profile , when i go to delete there i can see hockeycard. i could save the profile by goin to save and save the profile to the usb flash but i cant get the hockeycard

D

DEKUM510

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to do it from the dashboard >>> system >>> memory >>> and go to where you have your profile saved, either HDD or memory stick

M

mikejones773

Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious to how this works, downloaded the legend card for NHL11 and it was a huge help as I started playing quite late.

But this year once you download do you inherit the stats/games played/wins etc. or do you retain your own stats?
Say you have 70 games played and download a legend card and profile with 200 games played, do you have to play 50 or 180 games to get the next card at 250?

last year you keep your stats i think but I'm not sure this year you have ask the people who downloaded off of me.

D

DEKUM510

Reaction score
Sin$
Last year I inherited the persons stats I downloaded it from. This year I did NOT inherit the persons stats whom I downloaded it from. So the answer to your question would be 180 games for the next level. Hope that help's.

Top Bottom
Login
Register